Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

Here we go again, a week 9 showdown with the Rebels and playoff seeding implications on the line. Will it be the same 49-0 beating as last year or can the Rebels sniff the upset?

it will be close but no one should look down at SC they are a really good team looking for a win from last year as long as SC plays as one and not go off the deep end by being scared to play

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a very hard time believing SC can score above 20 on the Lion D especially in the mud when SC has not really gotten their running game going all season. Now I do see Camden's power running game being able to grind out a few touchdowns though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But with all the rain and slop it wouldn't surprise me to see a lower scoring game for this one. Regardless it should be a good'un!

Yeah i made that predictions forgetting the rain was comin then i realized that prolly nuthing but a bunch of running in this one...

SC 17

Camden 14

Still late second field goal makes the difference

Looks like the rain is gonna be gone tonite, hows the field conditions after a rain this season, I remember a couple of years ago it stayed pretty soggy. I hope this year neither team has to score two or three times to get one to count like some years in the past. Seems like the the referees forget their rule book sometimes. Hope for an injury free game. Remember players (from both teams) when you knock the bejesus out of someone help them up and remind them your comin' back for more.....

[

Yeah i made that predictions forgetting the rain was comin then i realized that prolly nuthing but a bunch of running in this one...

SC 17

Camden 14

wow!! yeah ok....i have no clue where your gettin that from. camden hasn't played that bad in like forever. it won't even be that close.

CAMDEN 42-7

[

SC 17

Camden 14

wow!! yeah ok....i have no clue where your gettin that from. camden hasn't played that bad in like forever. it won't even be that close.

CAMDEN 42-7

Have you ever read the Aesop's fable titled "The Fighting Roosters and the Eagle"?

I suggest you read it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Have you ever read the Aesop's fable titled "The Fighting Roosters and the Eagle"?

I suggest you read it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well if your offensive line can block out front seven and your defensive line can get penetration, you'll be fine.

I just don't see it happening.

Just under 4 hours til game time the sun shinning, the field should be in fair condition, and every one is getting pump for what should be a good ol' fashion sloober knocker. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Camden, have a safe trip over and good luck

SC, stay focused, we the fans believe

My prediction..............Somebody is going to win this one?!?!?? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Camden is by far the superior team in this one... The score at the end of the game will probably not imply this due to the weather, but if you are at the game you will easily be able to tell who is the better team...

I'll take the Camden Lions over the Stewart County Rebels...

Camden........ 35

Stewart Co.... 21