Cyclones vs. South

nomore

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured you were but i have seen you on as many TH threads as SS.I am just glad we are threw playing the 4A schools after this year.

No disrespect rebelrebelman south has a great team and south will have no trouble beating us because were young and rebuilding a program that has has been down for years. Shawn is going to turn this program around and its going to be fun watching us play teams our size instead of teams twice our size.Well time to go to illinois to kill a big buck going to miss the game friday good luck to both teams.

No disrespect rebelrebelman south has a great team and south will have no trouble beating us because were young and rebuilding a program that has has been down for years. Shawn is going to turn this program around and its going to be fun watching us play teams our size instead of teams twice our size.Well time to go to illinois to kill a big buck going to miss the game friday good luck to both teams.

I've given it some thought, and lawnman is a classy fan. I gave him a hard time and he was classy. We need more people like lawnman!

I've given it some thought, and lawnman is a classy fan. I gave him a hard time and he was classy. We need more people like lawnman!

Plus anyone that goes to Illinois to kill a buck has guns and shoots straight /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good idea to give hime a break.

I agree! Hey Lawnman-going to Pike County ?? Good luck and hope you get a bruiser!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i wonder if E-town has ever been hit by a cyclone.....everybody better evacuate Elizabethan because south is gonna dig them into the ground....cyclone fans might as well just wear all black because its their funeral.....

SOUTH-56

Cyclones (if they can make it through) 3.......if there lucky /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i wonder if E-town has ever been hit by a cyclone.....everybody better evacuate Elizabethan because south is gonna dig them into the ground....cyclone fans might as well just wear all black because its their funeral.....

SOUTH-56

Cyclones (if they can make it through) 3.......if there lucky /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Cyclones, I hate to say it about 'Ol Blue, but don't forget to shake hands if Carter leaves all the starters in all four quarters, despite the score. Otherwise you will be deemed a poor sport for the rest of your life. I hate to say it about my alma mater, but they wish they were DB. (sorry blue)