Grace Christian @ Cosby

old24eagle

Yes sir i agree but MARK MY WORDS. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wait, what? you agree that if grace wins out then they win region, but you still say cosby "mathematically" has won the region? You apparently dont understand what "mathematically has won the region" means! I think Cosby has good shot at winning it, but I also think that grace is too good to count out til somebody puts a 2nd L on them. Which by the way you need to hope that cloudland takes care of that for ya, I'm not sold that you all can score enough to keep up with grace

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is correct....

I think that if Grace wins out they will win the region because Hampton beat Grace, Cosby beat Hampton, and Grace beat Cosby so the head to head would be thrown out and then it goes to overall record which Grace would have. They would be 9 and 1 due to the weak schedule that they have played this year. This would make them no.1 in the region

Lets not put the cart before the horse. We have a great chance of winning the region and i believe we will get it done, but GCA has some pretty darn good football players and we cant take them lightly, thanks for all the Eagle support but lets not jump the gun! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I think that if Grace wins out they will win the region because Hampton beat Grace, Cosby beat Hampton, and Grace beat Cosby so the head to head would be thrown out and then it goes to overall record which Grace would have. They would be 9 and 1 due to the weak schedule that they have played this year. This would make them no.1 in the region

yes, if grace wins out its:

1. grace

2. cosby

3. winner of hampton/cloudland

4. loser winner hampton/cloudland

if grace loses one of the next 2, then cosby wins region