Hamptons vs. Happy Valley

adamtwofive

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothin just wanted to say hi , I've shook your hand after games at least 3 times but never really got to speak. I wasn't coming to rub anything in if thats what you mean , I like to leave that up to all the yunguns that dont know any better.

sorry that i didnt get to talk but i needed to duck out of that joint....didnt want to leave in a different type of car but my own...lol... i wasnt going to start anything because we got our butts handed to us.... but there is always that one guy, with a mouth...that i new i wasnt wanting to hear.... well until the next time...

glad you got in free

Yep, I donated $5 to the Cosby High School Football Program in the name of Adam Townsend. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Can't say I blame him for leaving early though after that 2nd half. I've made the decision to leave a few gyms quickly myself a time or two.

Will Happy Valley target Hampton's special teams?

If they dont they are stupid, but I believe the coaches will start working on their special teams now. Happy Valley will test our passing defence more than anyone has I believe. If the line doesnt get any pressure on the quarterback we could come out of this one looking bad also. Men you better be working on your pass coverage.

Yep, I donated $5 to the Cosby High School Football Program in the name of Adam Townsend. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Can't say I blame him for leaving early though after that 2nd half. I've made the decision to leave a few gyms quickly myself a time or two.

You do realize the muffin man is claiming you broke bread w/ him don't you? I really hope those accusations are false!

Oh... I almost forgot. Go Dawgs! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

dont know how this one will go. saw one post that said hampton only practiced special teams for 5 min one day. better change up the practice sched. and add a period here and there. adam 25 hate you bugged out heard there was alot of mouthing from both sides. to be expected in a game like thaat though. really hated we did not get to see the 100 yard halftime show. good luck hampton.

You do realize the muffin man is claiming you broke bread w/ him don't you? I really hope those accusations are false

We kept a close eye out for anyone trying to smuggle muffins in on the hill friday night. Everyone knew muffin eating would only lead to trouble. NO muffins made an appearance at Cosby High School friday. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> A few big 'ole country ham biscuits were consumed however.

I call BS on him even being at the game.