Hamptons vs. Happy Valley

adamtwofive

We kept a close eye out for anyone trying to smuggle muffins in on the hill friday night. Everyone knew muffin eating would only lead to trouble. NO muffins made an appearance at Cosby High School friday. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> A few big 'ole country ham biscuits were consumed however.

I call BS on him even being at the game.

I know he wasn't at the game. He hasn't replied to my post yet because he had to call someone to ask what our stadium is set up like. I talked to Dogbreath and I kept a close watch on him and Pujo. No one showed up to accompany them. I gotta feelin if he had've Dogbreath would've lodged his muffins way up... well, it wouldn't a been pretty!

Good luck the rest of the season Dawgs! Represent reg 1. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he wasn't at the game. He hasn't replied to my post yet because he had to call someone to ask what our stadium is set up like. I talked to Dogbreath and I kept a close watch on him and Pujo. No one showed up to accompany them. I gotta feelin if he had've Dogbreath would've lodged his muffins way up... well, it wouldn't a been pretty!

Good luck the rest of the season Dawgs! Represent reg 1. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dogbreath is one big dude, isn't he? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I talked to Dogbreath and I kept a close watch on him and Pujo.

I meant to ask around and find Pujo so I could introduce myself.. I stayed pretty busy keeping my brother-in-law and nephew entertained and the gate got backed up for a little while too.

Somebody told Mrs. CosbyEagle to be sure and charge Adam double while I was showing hampton where to change in the gym. Would love to know who that was too.

My nephew had a great time at the game. He hasn't seen a 2nd half comeback like that watching the Little Red play.

I'm very cautious on this game. It could go either way. I do know for one it is gonna take 2 halfs of football to come out of this one with a win. This weeks practice should tell if we will be ready or not. Hopefully we will, but you never know.....Happy Valley has been very strong in some games this year. Kinda hot and cold, sounds like us in alot of ways. They seem to be pointed in the right direction so the dogs had better be ready.

dont know how this one will go. saw one post that said hampton only practiced special teams for 5 min one day. better change up the practice sched. and add a period here and there. adam 25 hate you bugged out heard there was alot of mouthing from both sides. to be expected in a game like thaat though. really hated we did not get to see the 100 yard halftime show. good luck hampton.

i had a very good time at the game.... even though we lost.... but really didnt have any problem with any of the fans... everyone i talked to was very nice...i got a lil crazy at some point but that is what jon lyons can for, to calm me down....lol... as for the half time show.... it would not have been a very good one, im pretty sure that he his faster than me... didnt he run me down my junior year.... anyways my hat is off to cosby... great job.... as much as i hate to say it because i dont like the cosby coaching staff....they had a better staff that night....

Me and Lowe were actually talking about that after he saw me say howdy to you. He was talking about how fast you were and said he ran you down "but I had an angle on him". /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

never the less.... i scored on the next play.... haha... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

never the less.... i scored on the next play.... haha... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hehe /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

.... as much as i hate to say it because i dont like the cosby coaching staff....

How many members of that staff do you even know by name? I've heard you use Shelton's several times but you don't even know who these other guys are. How can you keep saying you don't like them? If you don't like there coaching that's one thing, but you don't like them personally or what? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />