7AAA

spartaman

Air, nothing is impossible. Everything is possible. LHS ALWAYS comes alive for the Tournament for the last 5 years. Now, didn't know you were holding the 7AAA Tournament. Just couldn't find it out. Just didn't know the rest. Your call and with your prediction record, I don't doubt it. Your team played good against MJ and many players steped up that hasnt. IT will be a little against WC. Just waiting to hear about the premier matchup between the Tower and Hassell.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Air, nothing is impossible. Everything is possible. LHS ALWAYS comes alive for the Tournament for the last 5 years. Now, didn't know you were holding the 7AAA Tournament. Just couldn't find it out. Just didn't know the rest. Your call and with your prediction record, I don't doubt it. Your team played good against MJ and many players steped up that hasnt. IT will be a little against WC. Just waiting to hear about the premier matchup between the Tower and Hassell.

If the past holds true, then 1st round tournament games are satellite in location. The possibility, though unlikely, is still there to host a game.

District tournament is in the boro this year.

I would disagree about the last 5 years in tournament play, but agree on possibly the last 3 with a definite on last year.

If the past holds true, then 1st round tournament games are satellite in location. The possibility, though unlikely, is still there to host a game.

District tournament is in the boro this year.

I would disagree about the last 5 years in tournament play, but agree on possibly the last 3 with a definite on last year.

Well, that's on your end and maybe it could have been four instead of 5 but the rest of the District , as long as there was an Elie there, everyone was looking over their shoulder. it is true even one of those years could have been Coaching related. As a look to the future, it looks as if your prospects may be looking up and most all games seem to be competitive in fact if I remember right some player at LHS had a great night besides the Tower. How is tiyr new coach doing? Word around the District is she is making a difference or at least LHS is not having a drop off. This next year will be important for her to retain current and encourage what could be the best 8th grade class at LHS in many years. Is that correct?

Do not confuse facts with "mud slinging" sir.

hicotton how are you doing? Did you make it to the game or read the articles in the paper? If you witnessed this highly competitive event then tell us what ya thought. What are the facts from your perspective after coming into a gym full of people that were sick and tired of childish like accusations and "mud slinging" to watch a group of young ladies put

a spin on this in such a way as to use it to their advantage. I was impressed to say the least after the heavy dose of CRAP administered by folks like yourself, on this site, that the Lady Warriors just came out and took care of business. Speaks volumes for this team and its leaders.

Wouldn't you agree sir? I'll hang up and listen to your comments. lol

P.S. Just kidding...you lost my ability to actually listen several post ago. I'm an honest person and I just lack the respect needed to hang in there with you. The end.

Congrats to the Lady Warriors. Needed some time before I posted thoughts. Hopefully, the trash talk can end. Losing Smith early had a big impact. I believe she was on her way to her breakout game. While it might have changed had she still been in later in the game, early on, Smith was positioning well enough to keep the passes into Barbee to a minimum. She just wasn't open. After Smith left, defense went from looking confused to chasing. Some of that due to great ball movement by Riverdale, but there were three or four times that Barbee was left all alone. She was so alone, she probably could hear the crickets chirping. Still very proud of my Lady Blaze for hanging in there and making a game of it.

Even with time to reflect, I am still somewhat disgruntled about the officiating. With about 6 min left in the 4th, fouls were Blackman 17 Riverdale 8. Granted, some of the Blackman fouls were "What were you thinking" fouls. There were several hacks in the lane that were not called on Riverdale. It is not just this game that I have noticed it, but if you have received the recognition of being a major college prospect, you can camp out in the lane pretty much as long as you want. You can also draw a foul by jumping into a stationary player with feet set and hands straight up. There was one comment about calling what you see and not calling it if you cant see it. I agree that if you go up with a player, odds are the call is going against you. Even with feet set, if you stick your belly into them or bring your hands forward from vertical you are going to get the call against you. Having watched 7AAA for better than 8 years now, the play has definitely improved. Those same officials have not. Fouls calls under the basket from half court. The sealer was the last foul on the Blackman end. Small player well positioned under the goal, Haislip comes over her back and goes to the line. Had the Blackman player moved her feet, or even had elevated I might be able to understand the call. Or heck even the official under the basket making the call. Yeah maybe. But from behind Haislip? No way. Calling what he thought happened.

hicotton how are you doing? Did you make it to the game or read the articles in the paper? If you witnessed this highly competitive event then tell us what ya thought. What are the facts from your perspective after coming into a gym full of people that were sick and tired of childish like accusations and "mud slinging" to watch a group of young ladies put

a spin on this in such a way as to use it to their advantage. I was impressed to say the least after the heavy dose of CRAP administered by folks like yourself, on this site, that the Lady Warriors just came out and took care of business. Speaks volumes for this team and its leaders.

Wouldn't you agree sir? I'll hang up and listen to your comments. lol

P.S. Just kidding...you lost my ability to actually listen several post ago. I'm an honest person and I just lack the respect needed to hang in there with you. The end.

I have reported only facts. Whether you respect me or not, matters not to me. I did attend the game and Riverdale won by dominating the boards (especially on the offensive end). Haislip got into early foul trouble and was not a factor in the game. Natalie Lanning really stepped up with 19 pionts. Nat, in my opinion, is the top guard on this team. When she becomes fully healthy, the sky's the limit for her!

I have tons of other facts regarding this situation. However, I'll keep them to myself if you and others will lay off my family! Capice?

I have reported only facts. Whether you respect me or not, matters not to me. I did attend the game and Riverdale won by dominating the boards (especially on the offensive end). Haislip got into early foul trouble and was not a factor in the game. Natalie Lanning really stepped up with 19 pionts. Nat, in my opinion, is the top guard on this team. When she becomes fully healthy, the sky's the limit for her!

You are right about natalie she is finally getting her legs back and her shot get going...i do think tha ahsley henry has really improved a lot over the season i think she is doing a better job of shooting when she is open and taking it to the hole a little bit better. I really like our top 6 or 7 and i hope that as we close out the season and go into the tournament strong and i think that will really make us better espcially when we get rachel back so it should be an exciting tournament

UH OH, here they come. lebanon High school lost to Mt. Juliet tonite 63-43. led by Elie 16, and Jennings 11.

Oakland lost to lavergne 62-39. Lavergne's Dale 25 and Oaklands Cook 12.

Let there be a correction about the MT. Juliet Game/Lebanon it was a 10 point win over Lebanon not 20 and can't nobody say nothing negative about the Blue Devils they gave us a run for the money. Matter of fact was up double digit early in the game. It appears they need to learn to finish better and feel more confident about what they can do. Our girls stepped up the second half and created the win but it was not easy by no means.

Let there be a correction about the MT. Juliet Game/Lebanon it was a 10 point win over Lebanon not 20 and can't nobody say nothing negative about the Blue Devils they gave us a run for the money. Matter of fact was up double digit early in the game. It appears they need to learn to finish better and feel more confident about what they can do. Our girls stepped up the second half and created the win but it was not easy by no means.

rest assured that everyone in this district respect lebanon and knows that you better play your A game or they will beat you you wont find anyone saying anything negative about lebanon on here

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YEEESSSSSSSS!!!! The "SWAMI" is here !! After a (3-1) Friday night, (Congrats to league-leader Cookeville on their annual win over White County, I guess that monkey is more like a goriila ) , the "SWAMI" now stands at (32-8) for the season. The "SWAMI" will be back Monday, for all of Tuesday's games. The "SWAMI" has spoken.

AAAAHHHHHHHH YYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! The "SWAMI" is here !!! Looking to improve on my stellar (32-8) district record the "SWAMI" sees Tuesday nights games going as follows : Siegel will make the short trip across town to Blackman, but the Lady Blaze will be ready for them, Blackman by 13. Oakland will travel over to Cookeville and will come back to the "BORO" with a big L. Cookeville by 22. The Riverdale Lady Warriors will invade Warren County and scalp my Lady Pioneers by 33. And finally, in the best match-up of the night, Lebann will defend the home court and defeat tough White County by 5. The "SWAMI" has spoken !! Read em and weep.