Adarius Bowman

NDfanPack

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were up by 5 at halftime, and were up by 7 and I believe you guys went on a 21-0 run to win by 14. Whatever happened to those two clowns? I rememeber one of your post players was a guy that was just an enforcer, loved to intimidate people, saw him stand over a guy for mccallie. That year we lost to Goodpasture during the regular season by 1 at the buzzer...we were playing some awesome basketball at that point in the season, and it was amazing that we lost. Those rims at belmont seemed low, and incredibly loose, you guys had some threes that would go straight in the air and bounce in (im not making excuses, we had those same rims too). ND hasn't been the same since then, and Harding has really become the best West TN regular season, and regional team.

ya whats bad we were even better the next year(my senior year)...we started out 10-0 before losing to City on the lastr shot( they had 6-10 charles anderson that year) and then we went to memphis for an a X-mas tournament and 4 of our starters and our 6th man got kicked off for reasons i wont say...zach rawn was one of them...no doubt in my mind we would of won state that year....byron is at UTK now and Rawn is just being his crazy self here in chatt town

ya yall had a much bigger line up..but we were the best small team in chattanooga...we went on spurts every game...we had only one tall guy and he was only 6'4...everyone else was pretty much 6 foot or shorter...plus we were playing our best ball the 2nd half of the season...but the next year before we lost all our starters we even whipped bradley in 8 out of 9 quarters in a scrimmage...every quarter we won by about 10 ....and they went on to be one of the best teams in the state as usual