USSSA tournaments

bigchief

What use to be Tennesse BPA is now Southern Youth sports association....They are now USSSA....There link is: http://www.southernyouthsportsassociation.com/

I didn't think BPA had their schedule out yet, I need to look at that myself.

What team are you with? I'm with the Franklin Force, we will be looking for some scrimmage games in the spring maybe we could work something out if your interested.

The guy that used to run BPA is now with SYSA. That is the schedule I have. The new BPA guy has not posted anything yet. I didn't know that SYSA and USSSA were the same.

What else do you typically play? We are starting a team with players from Donelson/Hermitage/ Old Hickory and Mount Juliet. Just trying to nail down a schedule. My son played in the TYBA state last year with another team after all-stars had ended in little league and I thought it was the worst run tournament I ever saw. You had like 8 different ages playing at the same park and our pool games were 7 hours apart. Ridiculous. Bracket the groups to play together either early, mid-day or late. Since everybody comes back on SUnday it is a crapshoot then anyway, but having Saturday like that was terrible. Probably will stay away from TYBA.

Anybody you suggest I contact? Also, I am sure we could work something out with scrimmaging.

Yes SYSA partnered with USSSA. I hope they can get some big time tournaments in Middle Tn.....Past couple of years we only played USSSA and Bpa tournamnets. I think BPA may be having trouble locking up fields, maybe they can I like their tournaments. I would love to see Super Series come into Mid. Tn, but there just isn't any open dates at the nicer complexes.

We did take a trip to Memphis and played at the Gameday fields....Awesome complex! Nothing like that around here!

This year we plan on playing a couple of kid pitch tournaments in Georgia and maybe playing in the "Best of the South" in South Haven, Ms.....I'm not a fan of the TYBA either, we skip out on it this year.

Have you check into the West Tn sports complex in Jackson? I don't think they have a schedule yet, but have super nice fields also.

Our website is www.franklinforce.com our contact info is on it if you would like to set up some games, we can also add you to our coaches list for the spring.

Also if they get enough participation we will sign up for the league that SYSA is doing for the spring.

SYSA (FORMERLY TENNESSEE BPA) HAS THEIR SCHEDULE POSTED AT WWW.SYSABASEBALL.COM

THE SCHEDULE IS NOT 100% COMPLETE. THIS INFORM WILL BE POSTED IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS WITH ALL THE DATES AND LOCATION.

SYSA WILL BE USSSA IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE, ALSO NORTH GEORGIA AND CENTRAL KENTUCKY.

WE WILL ALSO HAVE SEVERAL OPEN HOUSES WHERE TEAMS CAN COME MEET THE STAFF OF SYSA AND ALSO PRE SIGN UP FOR TOURNAMENTS AND SAVE YOUR TEAM SOME MONEY.

ALSO SYSA OFFERS INSURANCE AT A GREAT LOW RATE. $64.00 FOR A 12U TEAMS $57 FOR 9U AND BELOW. GREAT COVERAGE AND IT IS GOOD TILL AUG 14TH.