Camden at Waverly

papatiger

Got to watch waverly play adamsville, and of corse I was at adamsville to watch the lions. Lions vs. cards was close at halftime but lions came out after halftime made adjustments and starting pulling away. tigers vs.cards was fairly close all game. Think lions will pull away in the third for sure(provided they protect the ball which they have done pretty good so far this year). I'll be there you can bet on that.

No Disrespect to the cardnial Fans!

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year? Waverly was up 20-0 at the half and I'm pretty sure the defense held the Cardinals to under 20 yards of offense through the 1st half. No disrespect to our resident Adamsville folks but I wouldn't call that a close game.

yea and i dont think aville got anything really moving til the 2nd half where they were able to find a certain receiver a few times until the tigers adjusted to take care of that problem...and i really think the tigers really slowed down in the 2nd half to keep from a blow out but were still able to win the 2nd half as well 7-6....look for tonights game to go deep into the 4th as long as everyone stays healthy and no major turnover problems for either side

in my opinion...if waverly can take off strong in the first half and get a good lead then they should be able to keep the 2nd half close....in most of our wins we'v done it in the first half, and it appears that camden has been a 2nd half team so this will be close

in my opinion...if waverly can take off strong in the first half and get a good lead then they should be able to keep the 2nd half close....in most of our wins we'v done it in the first half, and it appears that camden has been a 2nd half team so this will be close

The only games for camden that had not been pretty much decided by halftime was Milan and Adamsville( and that one was sort of cause they overlooked them). Riverside was was kinda close but you could guess who would win(Refs didnt help much there)

Papatiger.. I think the Waverly side will be full but it will be because of the overflow from the good Camden folks. Really isn't it irratating that visitors have to sit on your home side? You're right, it's going to be a trainwreck tonight and from the few I've seen personally they're not very pretty. I just can't understand why you keep getting on here and tooting Waverly's horn when most folks know the Tigers are going down. Waverly is like Huntingdon this year. We're both not very good. Camden spanked us and they will do the same to Waverly... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Camden 42

Waverly 7

You shall see.

From my perspective, I see Camden winning this one by three touchdowns or more.

Waverly has a good QB and a few good receivers, but the Waverly offensive line will not be able to protect him for anything more than short routes and quick hitters. If Waverly can establish a running game early and set up some play action, they'll have a chance to move the football. But if they line up in shotgun and try to throw the ball downfield, this game will be over early.

Camden needs to take the football and score, making Waverly play catch-up the whole game. If Camden can get an early lead, they can force Waverly into being one-dimensional. The Lions front four will be able to pin their ears back and rush the QB without bringing extra backers.

All in all, Waverly just doesn't have the team speed and the depth in the offensive snd defensive line to keep up with Camden for four quarters. I expect there will be a few "OOOOOOOOO" shots on both sides, but when the game settles down, the cream will rise to the top.

Camden 35 Waverly 7

I'm so ready.

Since I'll be listening to this one via WQMV, I have to say thanks to my boy Ricky. Thanks for everything good sir!

You are welcome!

Waverly players. I know you are like all other teams and watch what is written. You see no one gives you a chance. No one believes in you. But I DO! And your fans do!!!! Your community does!!!!!!! Your coaches do!!!!!!!!!!! If you believe in yourself, you can get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go out and prove the doubters wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win or lose, fight to the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still believe you can win this game. There will be some down times in the game, but keep fighting. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!