Scott Co. Cheerleader Wreck

MasterChief

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The faculty, staff and students of Wartburg Central High School extend our deepest sympathy to the families involved in this horrible tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families, the community and the students of Scott County High School. We ask God to comfort each of you with is Holy Spirit.

Sincerely,

Dallas Davis, Principal

Wartburg Central High School

You have prayers from Trigg County High School in Kentucky for this profound and sudden loss. Unfortunately my school knows all to well about losing students, we have lost so many over the last few years. We are preparing for the funeral of 3 students on Wednesday of this week.

So let us all pray and remember all those affected by these horrific acts. May God comfort your pain.

I requested prayer this morning at church for these families that have lost loved ones. I read the story last night and it broke my heart. God will supply all the needs and comfort for these families during the difficult times that lie ahead. You will continue to be in the thoughts and prayers of myself as well as the those here in White House.