Scott Co. Cheerleader Wreck

MasterChief

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 people killed in a horrible 2 car crash 3 were scott high cheerleaders two were sisters. the fourth cheerleader was flown to knoxville in crictical condition. the occupants in 2nd car were from jamestown they were killed also. please pray for the families and for the students of both high schools in this county. we all either go to church together or have kinfolk that know these people. thanks to everyone in advance for your thoughts and prayers.

5 people killed in a horrible 2 car crash 3 were scott high cheerleaders two were sisters. the fourth cheerleader was flown to knoxville in crictical condition. the occupants in 2nd car were from jamestown they were killed also. please pray for the families and for the students of both high schools in this county. we all either go to church together or have kinfolk that know these people. thanks to everyone in advance for your thoughts and prayers.

I need to correct my misinformation. sadly, 4 shs cheerleaders in an suv struck a taraus head on. all 4 cheerleaders were killed. a passenger in the taraus misscarried.

Matthew 14:19 And Jesus said unto them"suffer little children and forbid them not to come unto me. For of such is the kingdom of heaven"

May the families & friends find comfort in prayer and knowing that there are people that have them in their prayers. Realizing this type of thing takes faith to continue with daily lives everyone remember to continue to pray for these friends and families. Prayers from Pirate country.

I need to correct my misinformation. sadly, 4 shs cheerleaders in an suv struck a taraus head on. all 4 cheerleaders were killed. a passenger in the taraus misscarried.

Matthew 14:19 And Jesus said unto them"suffer little children and forbid them not to come unto me. For of such is the kingdom of heaven"

Wow, absolutely unbelievable.... This is truly a sad thing.....