Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

Mountain Lakes Championship Game  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

My assesment of the game

THS kick return team put their team in bad positions all night and fumbled one

South looked well conditioned and THS had players takin a knee in between plays even before half

Souths play calling and blocking schemes were excellent ,good coaching

THS passing game was horrible basically just throw it up and hope.

THS put good pressure on #4 and made him make some bad decisions

South is just a much better team and probably would win 10 out of 10 if they played each other that many times..

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My assesment of the game

South looked well conditioned and THS had players takin a knee in between plays even before half

South is just a much better team and probably would win 10 out of 10 if they played each other that many times..

Congratulations South, you played a great game.

THS is well conditioned and I believe I saw South's line taking a knee between plays several times. Good luck in the playoffs to both teams!

Congratulations Rebels on a great win, and to Fletcher on a great game you tha man you you where the difference maker of the game.I think Fletcher is one of the best running backs in the area...and in crunch time he is hard to beat. And KK one heck of a reciever!!!! GO REBELS!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They ain't got a clue what there walking into...not a clue ..other than Comp and 83 southrebel and sometimes pumpkinhead even though he does play the flute in the band :Can,t wait till Sat. morning you will be able to here a pin drop in here

WOW! Couch you were right we had no idea..............no idea that grabbing the title was gonna be that easy! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and boy were you right about that pin drop /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

even though we won did anyone else think the officials were horrible lastnight ? IMO the final score was 28-0 shut out baby!

WOW! Couch you were right we had no idea..............no idea that grabbing the title was gonna be that easy! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and boy were you right about that pin drop /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

even though we won did anyone else think the officials were horrible lastnight ? IMO the final score was 28-0 shut out baby!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What can I say i,ll just eat my crow and shut up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Officials? I thought they just let'em play...what 5-6 penaltys at most the whole game, but i did see a couple things that were not called that should have been on both sides.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What can I say i,ll just eat my crow and shut up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Officials? I thought they just let'em play...what 5-6 penaltys at most the whole game, but i did see a couple things that were not called that should have been on both sides.

yes i mean there is always a few bad calls from the officials in any game, but everyone knows that tn.high fumbled on that one drive right before they got there 1 and only td. even though the officials called him down /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Congrats, team and coaches, you stepped up big time. Defense was awesome-e-e-e-e. Special teams ---looking good. Offense--Brad, Taylor, KK, and offensive line--great job. Defense---Jake Logue--best game ever--just keeps getting better--Ty, solid game, around the ball, leading tackler----Neeley, heavy baby, Blanken, solid baby and Z----like a mosquito bussing in their ear---just won't go away----and Hammonds getting his chance and making the most of it. Special teams---Bobby, Neeley, Rowland---great. Ellis and Z--great job fair catching the punts.

Even though I named specific players, this was an outstanding team effort, both sides of the ball and the coaches must have really fed them bear. Oh, my Lord---you guys strapped it on.

THS--you guys played physical and have nothing to be ashamed about. Good luck in your next 2 weeks.

My assesment of the game

Dont really understand how you consider #4 throwing the ball away to avoid a loss-a bad decision. The int was a good play by the defender coming from behind the receiver. The grounding call was justified but that is the chance you take-A huge loss or maybe the official don't call it. The only bad decision I saw was the flag thrown for holding to negate a 30+ yard TD run by #4. TH was holding all night and only once that I remember was a flag thrown. Regardless, great team win for the Rebels and if the DEFENSE continues to play like they did against the Vikes............Rebs will be hard to handle! Still looking for a piece of that Humble Pie that Cap was supposed to be giving away.....Think I saw compusatman giving him a piece after the game!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Go Rebels!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yes i mean there is always a few bad calls from the officials in any game, but everyone knows that tn.high fumbled on that one drive right before they got there 1 and only td. even though the officials called him down /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Could have been...I didn't see it ..had my mouth full of crow /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Man thats stuff is 10 kinds of nasty /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Still great job Rebs..really under estimated your D 50% better than last year.. they really are disciplined thats the only thing that kept you guys from beating murvul last year IMO. I thought our D played pretty well considering the position they were put in a few times, But the O just couldn't sustain anything at all..ohh well.. we'll just try to get a little better for next week. our Kick off return team? don't even want to go there /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> I may talk a little trash but I give credit were it's due /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would like to say a big thanks to Zack and Clint for carrying the wood to the barn so's we could cut it up for the fire. You can't replace these guys but somehow we did. We replaced them with a Rebel clone. And it seems when we need someone to step it up somebody makes it happen. Thats' the wonderful part about this team is that it's November and we still got flowers blooming. I feel deeply for our guys that are out for the season 'cause I know how it feels...at least from a parents point of view. You have to stand and watch your boy suffer and you see the dissapointment in their eyes. It's part of it. It's a crucial part of it. It makes them tougher. Just wanted to thank Zack and Clint for being a crucial part of the success while they were...and to be there as we go forward.

Could have been...I didn't see it ..had my mouth full of crow /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Man thats stuff is 10 kinds of nasty /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Still great job Rebs..really under estimated your D 50% better than last year.. they really are disciplined thats the only thing that kept you guys from beating murvul last year IMO. I thought our D played pretty well considering the position they were put in a few times, But the O just couldn't sustain anything at all..ohh well.. we'll just try to get a little better for next week. our Kick off return team? don't even want to go there :angry: I may talk a little trash but I give credit were it's due /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i wouldn't know so far ive been lucky and i've not had to eat my share /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

and thank you for giving us the credit and i was really impressed with tn. high to yall should be ok in the playoffs...Best of Luck