c.a. @ zion

wahlly81

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they play wayne county.

they play wayne county.

CA controls their own destiny... CA wins, they are in the playoffs... if CA loses, Cwood loses and MC wins, CA is still in... the way it will pan out is this... Wayne County will beat CW, MC will beat PC, and CA will beat Zion.... which puts Wayne Co , MTP, MC and CA in the playoffs..... CW will play in a bowl game ..... I look for WC to blow out CW, MC to blow out PC, and CA to blow out Zion..... trust me, this is what will happen.....

CA controls their own destiny... CA wins, they are in the playoffs... if CA loses, Cwood loses and MC wins, CA is still in... the way it will pan out is this... Wayne County will beat CW, MC will beat PC, and CA will beat Zion.... which puts Wayne Co , MTP, MC and CA in the playoffs..... CW will play in a bowl game ..... I look for WC to blow out CW, MC to blow out PC, and CA to blow out Zion..... trust me, this is what will happen.....

who do you support fastpitch.

and you seem pretty knowledgable. so lets throw out a few scenarios.

if CA wins, CW wins, and MC loses, what would the standings be.

if CA wins, CW loses, and MC loses, what would the standings be.

if CA loses, CW Wins, and MC loses, what would the standings be.

If CA loses, CW loses, and MC wins, what would the standings be.

IF, All 3 lose, what are the standings.

i just dont believe Zion matches up to CA very well, CA is just to fast ( i think ) but last year wasnt a blow out by any means, and zion is coming off a big win, so you never know.

who do you support fastpitch.

and you seem pretty knowledgable. so lets throw out a few scenarios.

if CA wins, CW wins, and MC loses, what would the standings be.

if CA wins, CW loses, and MC loses, what would the standings be.

if CA loses, CW Wins, and MC loses, what would the standings be.

If CA loses, CW loses, and MC wins, what would the standings be.

IF, All 3 lose, what are the standings.

i just dont believe Zion matches up to CA very well, CA is just to fast ( i think ) but last year wasnt a blow out by any means, and zion is coming off a big win, so you never know.

I do not support anybody...just an expert on these things.... to answer your questions above....

If CA wins, CW wins, and MC wins = WC , MTP, CW and MC are in (MC, CA and CW would be tied for final spot) MC beat WC, CW beat WC, therefore MC and CW would win tiebreaker)

If CA wins, CW loses, and MC loses = WC, MTP, CA, and MC are in (MC wins tiebreaker over CW bec of victory over WC)

If CA loses, CW wins, and MC loses = WC, MTP, CW, and MC are in

If CA loses, CW loses, and MC wins = WC, MTP, CW, and MC are in

IF, All 3 lose, WC, MTP, CW and MC are in ......

I hope this will answer your questions and once again... it will pan out like this....

District 12 A playoff teams are WC , MTP, MC and CA..... WC over CW, MTP bye week, MC over PC, CA over Zion

I do not support anybody...just an expert on these things.... to answer your questions above....

If CA wins, CW wins, and MC wins = WC , MTP, CW and MC are in (MC, CA and CW would be tied for final spot) MC beat WC, CW beat WC, therefore MC and CW would win tiebreaker)

If CA wins, CW loses, and MC loses = WC, MTP, CA, and MC are in (MC wins tiebreaker over CW bec of victory over WC)

If CA loses, CW wins, and MC loses = WC, MTP, CW, and MC are in

If CA loses, CW loses, and MC wins = WC, MTP, CW, and MC are in

IF, All 3 lose, WC, MTP, CW and MC are in ......

I hope this will answer your questions and once again... it will pan out like this....

District 12 A playoff teams are WC , MTP, MC and CA..... WC over CW, MTP bye week, MC over PC, CA over Zion

if moore co loses and collinwood loses collinwood will still go because they beat Moore co head to head and therefore own the tiebreaker...not moore co for beating waynesboro like you said

Collinwood will be in if they beat waynesboro...or if they lose to WC and either PC beats Moore co or Zion beats CA

If CA wins and collinwood loses Ca and moore co will be in...that is if moore county beats PC too

If collinwood and Moore co win...CA will be out

If collinwood and CA win Moore co will be out

Collinwood will be out if they lose and both CA and Moore win