AAA Contest

MVM

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get back on topic here. (I'd like to boast abit about the incredible insight that both timbdp and I (BRSoccer) had in choosing a Brentwood V. Siegel in the State Final. Would some please add up the points.

I'm sure everyone is going to pick Brentwood as the favorite, in fact I'd like for Brentwood to score the first goal in the game........Siegel likes that for some weird reason.

GO STARS!!!

Lets get back on topic here. (I'd like to boast abit about the incredible insight that both timbdp and I (BRSoccer) had in choosing a Brentwood V. Siegel in the State Final. Would some please add up the points.

I'm sure everyone is going to pick Brentwood as the favorite, in fact I'd like for Brentwood to score the first goal in the game........Siegel likes that for some weird reason.

GO STARS!!!

Wow, You were right. Siegel wins. You predicted back in September that it would be Siegel and Brentwood in the finals-with Siegel winning, I can't believe your foresight and faith. Now if you can look into the future of the stock market.......

--------------------thru Qtrs---------Semi's----------Final------Total

Brsoccer ---------------72------------ 32--------------32--------136

timbdp ----------------- 75------------ 16---------------0---------91

Justafan --------------- 72------------ 16---------------0---------88

schsdad --------------- 71------------ 16---------------0---------87

Mr300 ----------------- 70------------ 16---------------0---------86

Equalizer ------------- 66------------ 16---------------0---------82

DonC ----------------- 63------------ 16---------------0---------79

soccer67 ------------- 60------------ 16---------------0---------76

G ----------------------- 57------------ 16---------------0---------73

MVM ------------------ 41------------- 0---------------0---------41

Soccerfan9298 ----- 24------------ 16---------------0---------40

h2odog ---------------- 8------------- 0----------------0----------8

Dragonmaster ------ 8------------- 0----------------0----------8

Jewell ----------------- 0------------- 0----------------0----------0

BRsoccer wins going away. . . Also was closest with the prediction of 18 goals (total goals scored in the finals = 15)

Well done /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well done Brsoccer! CONGRATULATIONS SIEGEL!!!

Thank you. Thank you. I had faith that the Siegel girls could pull it off and they did. I'm still pinching myself.

What a great run for the girls. This is something they will remember for the rest of their lives. I'm most impress with how they played as a team. Yes they have individual talent but they did not depend on one person to pull them through it. I think they all really enjoyed their time with each other and the friendships. They will take these life lessons and be better people for it.

Job well done girls!

Ha ha! I beat MVM! That's ALL I cared about! (Kinda feels like justification after losing to that running kid in the A/AA contest!)

Next Year My Friend.....YOUR GOIN DOWN /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />