Franklin

Brentwood

Collierville

Houston

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st round--Dobyns Bennett, Greenville, Farragut, Bearden, Cleveland, Soddy Daisy, Riverdale, Siegel, Beech, Hendersonville, Brentwood, Franklin, Bartlett, Arlington, Houston, Collierville. 2nd round--Dobyns Bennett, Bearden, Soddy Daisy, Siegel, Beech, Brentwood, Arlington, Houston. Sectionals--Bearden, Farragut, Riverdale, Siegel, Brentwood, Franklin, Houston, Collierville.

Someone double check my entries so that I don't look like MVM in the A/AA contest.

Someone double check my entries so that I don't look like MVM in the A/AA contest.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dobyns Bennett

Greeneville

Oak Ridge

Bearden

Cleveland

Soddy-Daisy

Riverdale

Siegel

Beech

Hendersonville

Brentwood

Franklin

Liberty

Arlington

Houston

Collierville

Dobyns Bennett

Bearden

Soddy-Daisy

Riverdale

Hendersonville

Brentwood

Arlington

Collierville

Dobyns Bennett

Bearden

Siegel

Riverdale

Franklin

Brentwood

Houston

Collierville

Semi Winners

DB

Greenville

Farragut

Bearden

Cleveland

SD

Riverdale

Siegel

Beech

Hendersonville

Brentwood

Franklin

Liberty

Arlington

Houston

Collierville

Region Winners

DB

Bearden

SD

Siegel

Brentwood

Houston

Arligton

Beech

Substate Winners

Farragut

Bearden

Siegel

Riverdale

Franklin

Brentwood

Collierville

Houston

Here are my picks

Semi Winners

DB

Greenville

Farragut

Bearden

Cleveland

SD

Riverdale

Siegel

Beech

Hendersonville

Brentwood

Franklin

Barlett

Arlington

Houston

Collierville

Region Winners

DB

Bearden

SD

Riverdale

Brentwood

Collierville

Arligton

Beech

Substate Winners

Farragut

Bearden

SD

Riverdale

Franklin

Brentwood

Collierville

Houston

Right back at ya, MVM. Gotta LOVE copy and paste!!!!

By the way, you voided your own contest entry even in the AAA contest. According to your own rules, you can't edit your posts. Sad sad sad. Now an A/AA guy is going to win your silly game!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here are my picks

Semi Winners

DB

Greenville

Farragut

Bearden

Cleveland

SD

Riverdale

Siegel

Beech

Hendersonville

Brentwood

Franklin

Barlett

Arlington

Houston

Collierville

Region Winners

DB

Bearden

SD

Riverdale

Brentwood

Collierville

Arligton

Beech

Substate Winners

Farragut

Bearden

SD

Riverdale

Franklin

Brentwood

Collierville

Houston

Right back at ya, MVM. Gotta LOVE copy and paste!!!!

By the way, you voided your own contest entry even in the AAA contest. According to your own rules, you can't edit your posts. Sad sad sad. Now an A/AA guy is going to win your silly game!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It looks like to me there aren't any upsets being predicted by you soccer gurus. If everybody picks favorites, why pick at all.

It looks like to me there aren't any upsets being predicted by you soccer gurus. If everybody picks favorites, why pick at all.

I think there is a great deal of haves and have-nots, and it can very from district to district, and region to region. I think there will be upsets, but more so later in the tournament. There may be a dark horse out there, but picking it is a different matter...

I think there is a great deal of haves and have-nots, and it can very from district to district, and region to region. I think there will be upsets, but more so later in the tournament. There may be a dark horse out there, but picking it is a different matter...

I concur Dr. Don the hardest game to pick in the semi's was Farragut and Oak Ridge.....You know that place will be intense tonight.