White County at Rhea County

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scouting Report on White Co.

White Co. is having a rough season right now. However this is a pretty veteran team with 8 starters returning on both sided of the ball, but not to much depth. They love to run the ball last week they ran it like 48 times last week and passed only 4 times. I don't blame them with the running backs and linemen they have. Sam Gribble is the halfback (5'9 180) and one of the more impressive backs that I watched last year. He has great speed and can break off big runs anytime he touches the ball. He also plays in the secondary. Seth McDonald (6'0 205) is the fullback/linebacker. He is a very physical player and plays very well on both sides of the ball. Line wise they got some big boys up front. Dillion Kay (7'0 385) maybe one of the biggest football players in the state. He has good footwork for his size, and lots of potential.However he is out for the season. Marshall Milton is a good two way lineman. Dustin Howell (6'0 255) is a good anchor on the O-line.

Pretty much we stop the run, we stop White Co offense.

White Co. is having a rough season right now. However this is a pretty veteran team with 8 starters returning on both sided of the ball, but not to much depth. They love to run the ball last week they ran it like 48 times last week and passed only 4 times. I don't blame them with the running backs and linemen they have. Sam Gribble is the halfback (5'9 180) and one of the more impressive backs that I watched last year. He has great speed and can break off big runs anytime he touches the ball. He also plays in the secondary. Seth McDonald (6'0 205) is the fullback/linebacker. He is a very physical player and plays very well on both sides of the ball. Dalton Bain pretty good QB from watching him last year. Line wise they got some big boys up front. Dillion Kay (7'0 385) maybe one of the biggest football players in the state. He has good footwork for his size, and lots of potential. Marshall Milton is a good two way lineman, with very good size at 6'1 335. Bryce Pullman is another big lineman that will play on the o-line at (6'4 255) Andre Shockley is a big D-linemen at 6'4 260 who played lot last year for them. Dustin Howell (6'0 255) is a good anchor on the O-line.

I say let's get 'er done!

(and dragon, sorry but a jamboree, in my opinion, is no indication of a team's true ability. But I DO like your predicted score!)

I say let's get 'er done!

(and dragon, sorry but a jamboree, in my opinion, is no indication of a team's true ability. But I DO like your predicted score!)

You might be right, but every team that looked good at the jamboree has had a pretty good season so far and the teams that didnt look good have not.

You might be right, but every team that looked good at the jamboree has had a pretty good season so far and the teams that didnt look good have not.

I stand corrected then. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you're right and that your prediction is, too! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

White Co. is having a rough season right now. However this is a pretty veteran team with 8 starters returning on both sided of the ball, but not to much depth. They love to run the ball last week they ran it like 48 times last week and passed only 4 times. I don't blame them with the running backs and linemen they have. Sam Gribble is the halfback (5'9 180) and one of the more impressive backs that I watched last year. He has great speed and can break off big runs anytime he touches the ball. He also plays in the secondary. Seth McDonald (6'0 205) is the fullback/linebacker. He is a very physical player and plays very well on both sides of the ball. Dalton Bain pretty good QB from watching him last year. Line wise they got some big boys up front. Dillion Kay (7'0 385) maybe one of the biggest football players in the state. He has good footwork for his size, and lots of potential. Marshall Milton is a good two way lineman, with very good size at 6'1 335. Bryce Pullman is another big lineman that will play on the o-line at (6'4 255) Andre Shockley is a big D-linemen at 6'4 260 who played lot last year for them. Dustin Howell (6'0 255) is a good anchor on the O-line.

Sam Gribble has impressed me since his freshman year....

Rhea County by 14 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man,just 14....?

WOW!! What an inaccurate scoutingg report given by Rhea Co. First off, Dalton Bain has not played QB all season long. Second, Andre Shockley hasn't played all year, and as a matter of fact is no longer a member of the team, and even though Dillon Kay is one of the biggest football players in Tn ( at least you got that one right), he has seen very limited playing time, and is out for the season. Rhea County has a good team again this year, and yes, White County is struggling just to get to the end of the season, but it may be a competitive game, based on the way the series ended last year, and hopefully this year there won't be a brawl at the end of the clock expiring. LOL