Ravenwood vs. Hendersonville

underthelights

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville wins if they continue to play the physical football we have come to expect of them this year.

I'm predicting a good close game, can't wait to have Ravenwood come up to Hendersonville. One of the few local 5A teams I haven't ever seen play, should be fun.

Put the region championship in the back of your heads boys, it don't mean a thing once the playoffs start. Especially against Ravenwood, we've seen what they've done to Gallatin.

Hendersonville wins if they continue to play the physical football we have come to expect of them this year.

I'm predicting a good close game, can't wait to have Ravenwood come up to Hendersonville. One of the few local 5A teams I haven't ever seen play, should be fun.

Put the region championship in the back of your heads boys, it don't mean a thing once the playoffs start. Especially against Ravenwood, we've seen what they've done to Gallatin.

Watched few games of each this year will say hhs will see a flying blitzin d for all of the game think hhs can hold rhs o in check but rhs has been clickin of late with its spread no huddle o

Yaz is very good but rhs face yaz type players in franklin chs

Rhs 24

Hhs 7

Oh man, I give up lol.

Clearly Hville will never be picked to be the winner in any game they play. Time to keep playing the underdog role boys

No hville is a very good team the record stands for itself and its no discredit to HHS at all do I think they could beat RHS sure they can that's why we play the game but do I think HHS wins no I don't. RHS plays up to the competition and has one of the best coach and coaches in the state.

Plus they play in such a tough region ( for most part all games are like your HHS - gallatin type game)so they are prepared and travllin to sumer co. Will not faze them.

I expect slugfest on d side of the ball

No horse in the race for me but good luck congrats on season

No hville is a very good team the record stands for itself and its no discredit to HHS at all do I think they could beat RHS sure they can that's why we play the game but do I think HHS wins no I don't. RHS plays up to the competition and has one of the best coach and coaches in the state.

Plus they play in such a tough region ( for most part all games are like your HHS - gallatin type game)so they are prepared and travllin to sumer co. Will not faze them.

I expect slugfest on d side of the ball

No horse in the race for me but good luck congrats on season

So you think Hville can win but you pick them as 17 point underdogs. That's interesting. I've never heard of someone picking a 4 seed to win by that much, I don't care who the 4 seed is. They might win, I don't know, it all just depends on how Hville plays I guess. With all the talk that region 6 spews out EVERY YEAR, they better sweep the first round.

Well as painful as it is to type....congratulations to Hville for winning the region....

Back when the Williamson County schools were playing Gallatin and Hendersonville every year in the old district format, they never were dominant. That is just a recent development that many on here think always existed, when in fact it has only happened in the last few years. The TSSAA did us no favors when they stuck those metro schools with us. Competition went down along with the gates. Williamson County added schools during that time and hired really good coaches. Rector is a good example. Ravenwood is wideopen on offense. They take chances on defense. They have good special teams and are disciplined. Ravenwood is a wildcard this year, they have some really good upsets and some questionable losses. Definitely not a typical 4th place finisher. Hville better be on their toes because there is no telling what the Raptors will have planned for the Commandos. The one thing that I think will be the difference maker in this contest is line play. Hendersonville is spectacular on the lines. With them playing a smashmouth in your face type running game, I would hope that would favor Hville. Williamson County schools are more finese. Hville is not. That is something that the Williamson County schools do not see. Hendersonville has been overlooked all year and should be 9-1. A close game is in Hville's advantage and I really would like to see them advance. Plus the arrogance of the Williamson County posters is sometimes at the point of ridiculousness. Ya'll Hville followers of coacht no what I am talking about. About time for some Sumner Co resurrgance don't ya'll think.

Well as painful as it is to type....congratulations to Hville for winning the region....

Back when the Williamson County schools were playing Gallatin and Hendersonville every year in the old district format, they never were dominant. That is just a recent development that many on here think always existed, when in fact it has only happened in the last few years. The TSSAA did us no favors when they stuck those metro schools with us. Competition went down along with the gates. Williamson County added schools during that time and hired really good coaches. Rector is a good example. Ravenwood is wideopen on offense. They take chances on defense. They have good special teams and are disciplined. Ravenwood is a wildcard this year, they have some really good upsets and some questionable losses. Definitely not a typical 4th place finisher. Hville better be on their toes because there is no telling what the Raptors will have planned for the Commandos. The one thing that I think will be the difference maker in this contest is line play. Hendersonville is spectacular on the lines. With them playing a smashmouth in your face type running game, I would hope that would favor Hville. Williamson County schools are more finese. Hville is not. That is something that the Williamson County schools do not see. Hendersonville has been overlooked all year and should be 9-1. A close game is in Hville's advantage and I really would like to see them advance. Plus the arrogance of the Williamson County posters is sometimes at the point of ridiculousness. Ya'll Hville followers of coacht no what I am talking about. About time for some Sumner Co resurrgance don't ya'll think.

I completely agree with you man! The williamson county schools they think are head and shoulders better than all the region 5 teams. Yes I mean they are better than the metro schools, who isnt? BUt anyways Gallatin and HEndersonville are out to prove to region 6 this year exactly how tough the sumner county schools are!!

Although I am a die hard Hendersonville fan, I am pulling for Gallatin to get to the Quarterfinals and the Same for my boys in the Ville so they can have an old fashioned rematch while the all the Williamson County schools have to sit back and watch us play!

Don't get me wrong I think all the Williamson County schools are good tough football teams, but so are the Sumner county teams from Region 5. Anyways enough of all this talk back to HHS vs RHS

Its obvious ppl on here arent giving the Commandos much of a chance even though they won 9 games this year abd are the Region Champs! Yes we all know that Ravenwood tends to play the spoiler in the playoffs, but if you look at it so does Hendersonville! I mean in 2006 upset Franklin at Franklin in the first round. Also in 2003 when Hendersonville made it all the way to the Quarterfinals after finishing the regular season at 5-5. So i mean both teams know how to play and get the job done when it counts.

Hendersonville is undefeated at home and has a ROWDY student section that is loud the whole game! Both teams will show up ready to play but I believe Hendersonville wins this one because they are playing with a chip on their shoulder this year. Yeah they won REgion but those boys are out for me!