#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's out for the rest of the season be back next year . he is a beast his older brother is on the team will get limited playing time he's a very good player to just doesn't have the size and speed his brother has.

I remember this kid! Gave us a fit in jr high ball!!Hope he is he was something to watch and something else to stop!

Do everyone a favor and knock one of the privates out. I want to see you guys again in the third round.

you and me both....i know our boys are working overtime this week as i am sure most are....this is gonna be a tough one but i have no doubt that we have the horses to get it done....thanks for the support....i think both LC and HC would love another showdown in a couple of weeks....we just have to take it one game at a time.....I would wish you guys good luck for Friday, but i dont think luck is gonna be necessary....you guys will steam roll

sad isn't it. and here i thought this was a waverly vs lewis co thread?

im with u traveler282! Again i am going to say good luck to both teams and will be looking for u Traveler! I think i like u even if we will be playing against each other!! Cant wait for a hard fought hard hitting game! Hoping NO ONE on either side gets hurt!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you and me both....i know our boys are working overtime this week as i am sure most are....this is gonna be a tough one but i have no doubt that we have the horses to get it done....thanks for the support....i think both LC and HC would love another showdown in a couple of weeks....we just have to take it one game at a time.....I would wish you guys good luck for Friday, but i dont think luck is gonna be necessary....you guys will steam roll

They may, but when you guys played us, you didn't steam roll, took a late interception return of 90 yards to beat us.

Hope the players get up for this one. You know Waverly players will bring all they have with nothing to lose attitude. If Lewis jumps out early this one could get ugly.

I think LCHS just has to much talent and depth. 1st string to 2nd, not a lot of differance, which makes it good for the coaches to keep players fresh the entire game.

Nice turn around for Waverly from last year. They should be proud of their accomplishment! But think LCHS is on a roll right now and bad time to have to play them!

Lewis should take it!

ok i have seen both teams play since they played wayne county and the team that beat us will win this game verryyyy easy............................................................................

.................................................................................

.......................... hey coach sharp dont hurt wavely to bad let them younger kids get some playing time i will be pulling for lewis county all the way during state............................ panther pride...................

im with u traveler282! Again i am going to say good luck to both teams and will be looking for u Traveler! I think i like u even if we will be playing against each other!! Cant wait for a hard fought hard hitting game! Hoping NO ONE on either side gets hurt!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WAVERLY, GET OFF COACH T! You dont stand even little bit of a chance. "hard fought, hard hitting game?????????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE IF WE PUT OUR FRESMEN IN THE WHOLE GAME!! Your gettin a little too big for ya britches now there little buddy! EAt EM' Up PANTHERS /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Good Luck Tigers, give em' all you got, HEART, INTENSITY, LOVE OF THE GAME, WIN OR LOSE, LOOK EM' IN THE EYE AND SMILE, TELL YOU'LL BE BACK, AND TO KEEP THIER HEAD ON A SWIVEL. A personal note to TYLER #81, we're all proud of ya Bubba, work hard don't quit till the whistle blows, don't ever hang our head, your more of a man than that......