#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

Sorry Papa, but I can??™t keep it quite any longer. I don??™t have the restraint that you have I must tell what I know. Waverly will spread the field and throw the ball on 1st down, spread the field and throw the ball on 2nd down, spread the field and throw the ball on 3rd down and go for it on short yardage on 4th down. They believe that while attempting the pass that LC defense is exposed to the ability of the QB (the one we didn??™t see the first game) to scramble for yardage. They will load the box on defense daring the Panthers to throw. In all seriousness, I think it will be a much better game than the first one. I don??™t think LC will overlook Waverly because of what happen in the playoffs last year.

I say waverly sticks to this for about the first two series.After two consecutive picks,they go to the ground game,where yet again,they fail to get anything going,theyll mix in alot of screens,but i think LCs coaching staff will have them ready,I think itll be just as bad if not worse than last time.BUT thats just me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the radio station for Waverly? Could u get reception from Linden? If u could give this info it would b greatly appreciated. Good luck to both teams. Hope there r no injuries for either side.

AM 1060. I'll give the web address but I'm thinking that the radio station is doing the WCHS game and the internet broadcast is covering the Mcewen game. Here's the online link:

http://wqmv1060.com/

What is the radio station for Waverly? Could u get reception from Linden? If u could give this info it would b greatly appreciated. Good luck to both teams. Hope there r no injuries for either side.

The radio station is wqmv. AM 1060. It may pick up according to the weather. If it were a normal night we would be carryinig it on the internet too but McEwen is on the internet tomorrow and Waverly is on the air. Hope you try to tune in.

Just want to say; Panthers have a good time tonight. Let's show Waverly that no matter how much they've improved that it ain't gonna be enough. I fully expect yall to completely dominate in this game and so does all of your other fans. You'll hear us from the stands. First string- now is the time to show em what you've got. Seniors- we are counting on your leadership, your attitude matters.

Waverly- have a safe trip over and home, and congratulations for making the play-offs and the improvement you have shown in the last few games. Sorry you won't be going further this year.

Both teams- we want a good, clean, and hopefully injury free game.

can anyone tell me excatly where the feild is or just the address so i can pull it up havent been there in a long time dont want to get lost!!

Take 13 South to Linden, turn left on 100, go approximately 3 miles, you will see Hwy. 412 that splits off to the right, there is a gas station at the turn off, stay on 412 until you get to Hohenwald. School is on 412, on the right. Easy to find.