#8 waverly vs. #1 Lewis Co.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone made it safely back to Waverly. Tough tough night tonight but congratulations to LC on the win. Congratulations to the Tigers as well on a great season. Fantastic attendance from the Waverly faithful.

Not sure what was going on tonight with the official on the Waverly sideline with particular emphasis on one moment. When our kicker was injured on the field (kudos to the LC rep that helped him) the players for both sides took a knee. For some reason, and while our young man was still down, I heard an "offense, get on the field". According to several in the stands this order came from an official. If that's not the case then feel free to correct me and I apologize. If it is the case then I'm very disappointed.

great season tigers....keep your heads up guys you made a huge accomplishment this year...so what you didnt get out of first round but you proved a lot of people wrong by making it to the playoffs!! hope next year will be better!!

good luck to Lewis County on their way to the borro ya'l have a great shot, just take out the private schools as quickly as you can!

waverly loses 41-0, the panthers are a dominant team, they did defeat us fair and square except for the ref on our side, and this is not an excuse because he played defense, but TB Scot Anderson went down in the first half and didn't play anymore offense, Great game panthers ya'll dominated us like no other team, Ya'll will win the quad final

i know who you are. he was talking about the lewis county jv, not waverly's. are you supposed to be on here?

who im i and the season is over! unfortunatlly, send me a e-mail of who u r? at steelerstn@ahoo.com, I just wanna know who u are .