Cleveland at Maryville

EaglePride1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad Cleveland has a great QB. Maryville never gets beat by a one man show. If that is all Cleveland has, then Maryville will move on. I expect a tough game but I also expect Maryville to wear down the raiders by the end of the 3rd qtr. Danny Wilson beat GQ once head to head that I can think of and if it comes down to coaching alone, the Rebels will win there as well.

Who else should us Reb fans look for?

I am not saying that Danny Wilson is as good as the "Great" George Quarles, but he is 2-2 against him. The two wins came as head coach for Heritage in 1999 and 2000. I think it is safe to say that he has the best record in the state head to head against Quarles. However, I do believe Maryville will keep the streak going and win in the first round. Good Luck in the playoffs to both teams.

If the other kid is playing QB, then what can expected? Is he a "drop back" passer, an "on the run" passer, or neither?

Parks won't drop back and pass. Parks has great speed and can make people miss with the ball in his hands. He is a great WR but it will be interesting to see how he does as a QB.

we dont love you back raider.

if tipton's not playing then maryville can name the score. hes one bad dude...

you guys don't have to love me, but i'll still love you. You know how the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I wouldn't say you guys are my enemies though.

and Tipton is solid defenisvly..but offenisvely coach just runs the heck out of him, i mean that dang quarterback draw is really getting old, and us fans are tired of seeing it. To many weapons out there to kept running that play every 1st down.

cleveland has a good coach and a good program.. tough luck late in the season for cleveland, and tough luck having to play maryville in the first round... good luck to cleveland in this one.. i think if cleveland keeps it close then they can travel back to bradley county with their heads up... maryville is too good... i hope this game is injury free for both sides and good luck the rest of the way to the winner and safe travels

Hey, its a true statement!! I told you that yall was going to have fun with me this week! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Parks is better than Tipton at QB, have you seen this Parks kid play QB?

NO BUT, I just wanna get clarification on this..you are saying that Terrell is better than your Senior quarterback Tucker Tipton (#10 - 5'11??, 180 lbs.) is a double threat. He has completed 77 of 127 passes this season for 1,072 yards, 15 touchdowns and only seven interceptions, as well as rushing for 626 yards and four touchdowns on 87 carries, an average of 7.2 yards a touch (again, all stats prior to Rhea/Cleveland game) and he was not your QB??WHATEVER. Not falling for that one sorry /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am not saying that Danny Wilson is as good as the "Great" George Quarles, but he is 2-2 against him. The two wins came as head coach for Heritage in 1999 and 2000. I think it is safe to say that he has the best record in the state head to head against Quarles. However, I do believe Maryville will keep the streak going and win in the first round. Good Luck in the playoffs to both teams.

CLEVELAND SHOULD HAVE HIRED BENNY MONROE BACK, AFTER ALL, WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR STADIUM? I AM TRULY SORRY THAT YOUR ATHLETIC DIRECTOR IS STUPID! WE APPRECIATE THAT, WE LOVE HIM AS OUR COACH. YOU GUYS CAN COME WATCH US PLAY IN THE SECOND ROUND AT HOME, BY THE WAY HAVE A SAFE TRIP HOME FROM MARYVILLE.