Cleveland at Maryville

EaglePride1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO BUT, I just wanna get clarification on this..you are saying that Terrell is better than your Senior quarterback Tucker Tipton (#10 - 5'11??, 180 lbs.) is a double threat. He has completed 77 of 127 passes this season for 1,072 yards, 15 touchdowns and only seven interceptions, as well as rushing for 626 yards and four touchdowns on 87 carries, an average of 7.2 yards a touch (again, all stats prior to Rhea/Cleveland game) and he was not your QB??WHATEVER. Not falling for that one sorry /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yeah thats what i'm saying, most of Tipton's TD passes are to Parks. The stats have nothing to do with it, put Parks in at QB the stats will stay pretty much the same or improve. Most Cleveland fans have been wanting Parks at QB, but the problem with that is you will have your best reciever at QB. Tipton is a great player, don't get me wrong, and he is one tough guy and we loved having him running our system for the past two years, he will be missed against Maryville and him on the field would definatly made our chances of winning greater.

I agree that Tipton has been a joy to watch since he's played from the time he was a freshman. Not having him, I feel will be obviously be a disadvantage to Cleveland, considering he plays at two other key spots outside QB (safety and punter). I think this Friday, all the Raider Faithful (if there are any left) will get to see a glimpse of what is to come next year and hopefully for the next couple Fridays after this week. Now for Parks, I believe he will do a fine job; I even think the TimesFreePress had an article on him, as being one of the most coveted backup quarterbacks, in waiting, in the area. I hope Cleveland can pull this out and maybe they'll play a solid game with few mistakes because they will have to if they want to beat the Rebels.

Eye saw Parks as a 8th graider and he wuz a one-man wreckin' crew....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I saw Parks play twice in 8th grade (unfortunately I didn't see the Maryville game because I believe it was away) and he definately put on a show when he touched the ball. It'll be interesting to see what he can do, he hasn't gotten much playing time at QB during any games this year and I'm not for sure how many reps he gets during practice.

you guys don't have to love me, but i'll still love you. You know how the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I wouldn't say you guys are my enemies though.

and Tipton is solid defenisvly..but offenisvely coach just runs the heck out of him, i mean that dang quarterback draw is really getting old, and us fans are tired of seeing it. To many weapons out there to kept running that play every 1st down.

You being from Cleveland, I can't believe I'm saying this because I will probably be shunned by the Rhea faithful, but you're a pretty awesome guy. I know being a graduated football player from Rhea that we are taught from birth to hate you guys, but you havent given us any reason to 'not love' you. Your posts this week have been very entertaining. And thanks for your support...

I hate to hear about Tucker. He is a huge part of the Raiders. I hope the backup will do well. I would like to see the Dynasty fall in the first round. I'm behind Cleveland all the way, but I will not be making the trip to Maryville. I will be just off Hwy 27 and Back Valley Road watching our Eagles battle with Clinton. Hope to see you guys down the road. I believe it would be Week 13?

You being from Cleveland, I can't believe I'm saying this because I will probably be shunned by the Rhea faithful, but you're a pretty awesome guy. I know being a graduated football player from Rhea that we are taught from birth to hate you guys, but you havent given us any reason to 'not love' you. Your posts this week have been very entertaining. And thanks for your support...

I hate to hear about Tucker. He is a huge part of the Raiders. I hope the backup will do well. I would like to see the Dynasty fall in the first round. I'm behind Cleveland all the way, but I will not be making the trip to Maryville. I will be just off Hwy 27 and Back Valley Road watching our Eagles battle with Clinton. Hope to see you guys down the road. I believe it would be Week 13?

pretty awesome guy huh?? well thanks /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />. I try to keep it entertaining, keep a smile on everybodies face.

I will not be making the trip to Maryville either, but I will be listening to the game on the radio. I would go to the game, but i don't get off work until 6 /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ....I'll be making the trip to Ooltewah to watch them for the 3rd time this season. Week 13 huh? would love to see you guys again, but only thing on our minds is The Dynasty. GO RAIDERS, EAGLES, MUSTANGS, and LIONS

pretty awesome guy huh?? well thanks /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />. I try to keep it entertaining, keep a smile on everybodies face.

I will not be making the trip to Maryville either, but I will be listening to the game on the radio. I would go to the game, but i don't get off work until 6 /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ....I'll be making the trip to Ooltewah to watch them for the 3rd time this season. Week 13 huh? would love to see you guys again, but only thing on our minds is The Dynasty. GO RAIDERS, EAGLES, MUSTANGS, and LIONS

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I agree.

I really hope we can win this game man, or at least stay competitive.

Sir, I don't think you'll have to worry about that. Maryville will have to play well to beat Cleveland this year. Mistakes will spell defeat for ether team and I am glad the game is at the home of the champions.

I like the fact MHS seems pretty healthy this post season for a change.

I think it was the 2002 contest where MHS went to cleveland and was bannged up pretty bad, but Cleveland made their share of mistakes and Maryville turned the game into a beat down.

On top of that I think it was like 20 degrees outside that night! Tough on both teams.

Sir, I don't think you'll have to worry about that. Maryville will have to play well to beat Cleveland this year. Mistakes will spell defeat for ether team and I am glad the game is at the home of the champions.

I like the fact MHS seems pretty healthy this post season for a change.

I think it was the 2002 contest where MHS went to cleveland and was bannged up pretty bad, but Cleveland made their share of mistakes and Maryville turned the game into a beat down.

On top of that I think it was like 20 degrees outside that night! Tough on both teams.

I remember that 2002 game, that's a game Cleveland fans really thought Cleveland would win without a doubt.