Camden vs. Fairveiw

Ctownfootball

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a great game to see in person. you who listened on the radio didnt really get the tension of the game. both sides played very hard and gave it their all. Good season by Camden, they did a heck of a job, Fairview gets CPA next week. we need all them fairview fans for this one..... and its not a long trip people i mean come on.

Great game, Jackets! The defense did a great job stopping the run. Camden had two long passes and that was on the two scoring drives. Ben Johnson had a unbelievable one handed catch in the end zone for Fairview! I was very proud of the team tonight. Congratulations on a great win!

I'll take the Fairview bunch. They are huge and physical. Camden better have some athletes

Yeah..right....the Bulldog knows Williamson co football.....and Fairview knocks off another pretender!!!!!!!!

Looks like ol' Camden did NOT have those athletes like they thought. Good luck Fairview the rest of the way!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah..right....the Bulldog knows Williamson co football.....and Fairview knocks off another pretender!!!!!!!!

Looks like ol' Camden did NOT have those athletes like they thought. Good luck Fairview the rest of the way!!!!!!!!!!

Dont knock the athletes at Camden great group of kids. Very very poor offensive calls killed Camden.

Hats off to Fairview you guys played a great game.

waverly was knocked off by the Lewis Co. Panther 41-0, the panther will no doubtly will knock off goodpasture, and then CPA, and then they will play Milan in the semi's and they will more than likely be knocked off by Milan.

hear are prediction

Lewis Co. 45

Goodpasture 30

Lewis Co. 47

CPA 42

Milan 56

Lewis Co. 33

waverly was knocked off by the Lewis Co. Panther 41-0, the panther will no doubtly will knock off goodpasture, and then CPA, and then they will play Milan in the semi's and they will more than likely be knocked off by Milan.

hear are prediction

Lewis Co. 45

Goodpasture 30

Lewis Co. 47

CPA 42

Milan 56

Lewis Co. 33

Looks like basketball scores...

Well let me say the atmosphere at Camden is great. Has friendly people, great food and a lot of sponsors. I am glad I made the trip from Erin tonight.

I must say I was completely wrong on this game. From what I read I though Camden was a physical team who had a high powered offense. But what I saw tonight is how good a team the Fairview team is. My question is how is Fairview not in the Top 10 in the state if Camden is number 4. Everyone at the stadium saw that Fairview was the better team.

I have a couple of questions for Camden fans.

Do you guys always stay in the 4-3 defense no matter what you get?

What did Fairview do that others teams didn't do on the offensive side of the ball?

Looks like Camden has a great game going and a fan told me that Kim, the kicker had a really long PAT streak snapped tonight.

hear are prediction

Lewis Co. 45

Goodpasture 30

Lewis Co. 47

CPA 42

Milan 56

Lewis Co. 33

Alot may of been said about milan tonight as well...Camden losing and USJ losing...two of Milans closest games.....I think thatMilan will probably getou tof their quad, but may find trouble with Goodpasture CPA winner