Camden vs. Fairveiw

Ctownfootball

ya'll he may have some skill, but he gets into so much trouble its not funny, why do u think he doesn't play for waverly, he got kicked off the team.

and plus he ain't got no where the skill is cousin does #38 daniel burns. he will dominate, i can't wait to see these two actually go up agaist each other in varsity.

yes we know why he is here! do you not think coach kevin ward sat him down and talked to him? prolly so. he hasnt been in trouble since he has been here or everyone would know and the coach would kick him off! i think he'll be just as good as his cousin. all you gotta do is throw him the ball and he will show you!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we know why he is here! do you not think coach kevin ward sat him down and talked to him? prolly so. he hasnt been in trouble since he has been here or everyone would know and the coach would kick him off! i think he'll be just as good as his cousin. all you gotta do is throw him the ball and he will show you!

no thats when FS daniel is gonna show up, u didn't see what he did, i didn't see Jackson do anything when i went to the Jv game accept throw a cheap shot on daniel, I don't see how u could treat ur family like that

ok one thing camden played against the officals that nite and they had a off game but they one it wasnt pretty but they one we have always been strong up the middle we just couldnt wrap up that nite but you know coach ward has been working them and making sure they will ths week now fairveiw was a good qb and can pass the ball but its going to take more than that our secondary is better than everyone thinks dont get me wrong its not the greatest but its not all that bad

You're right, Waverly did have to play against the officials that night.

You're right, Waverly did have to play against the officials that night.

Both teams played against officials more interested in changing the outcome of the game with yellow hankies than with plays made on the field. Both team's fans can quit with those crap excuses anytime. The bad calls were equally distributed and those officials were possibly the worst we've ever seen. Camden made more plays when it mattered and has the W...enough already.

PS...Camden plays Fairview and Waverly plays Lewis Co last time I checked....we all might need to worry about those games this week. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

no thats when FS daniel is gonna show up, u didn't see what he did, i didn't see Jackson do anything when i went to the Jv game accept throw a cheap shot on daniel, I don't see how u could treat ur family like that

Sounds like you have a personal problem with Jackson. He take your girlfriend or maybe your spot on the team? Whatever the problem is, he looks better in black and gold anyway so I think we'll just keep him.

ya'll he may have some skill, but he gets into so much trouble its not funny, why do u think he doesn't play for waverly, he got kicked off the team.

and plus he ain't got no where the skill is cousin does #38 daniel burns. he will dominate, i can't wait to see these two actually go up agaist each other in varsity.

I hate to break it to you,but youre going to have to wait til next year.Im not sure who to pull for in this game though,I really think this will be a nail bighter.Camden is a great team,but then you hae FV and believe it or not, they really are good, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GOODLUCK to both teams! Ill be checking this thread friday night to see who won,and would sure appreciate any updates on the score!!THANKS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

nothing like that buddy, U will learn what i'm talking about soon enough,

Dude i dont know who you are but you need to leave the boys alone, stop hidin behin your screen name, and SHUT UP. You wanna trash talk Camden well IDK where your from, but it aint Camden( and if it is I hope someone finds out and whoops the dog crap outta you), and it aint waverly cause you dog them too. My guess is you PROBABLY got your butt handed to you on the field so now your sittin at home hatin on two good teams cause your team stinks. Well I reckon life stinks for you, now go find another thread to annoy.

Dude i dont know who you are but you need to leave the boys alone, stop hidin behin your screen name, and SHUT UP. You wanna trash talk Camden well IDK where your from, but it aint Camden( and if it is I hope someone finds out and whoops the dog crap outta you), and it aint waverly cause you dog them too. My guess is you PROBABLY got your butt handed to you on the field so now your sittin at home hatin on two good teams cause your team stinks. Well I reckon life stinks for you, now go find another thread to annoy.

hey man i have no problem with camden it's #5, i'm trying to help u, but i'm just gonna let u stick it out for ur self, have a good game agaist fairviw there pretty good, hop ya'll destroy them, but i believe it will be a nailbiter for seed #2

good luck hope to play in quad finals /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />