Camden vs. Fairveiw

Ctownfootball

I am making my decisions based on schedule. And Waverly had a much tougher schedule than Fairview. On CoachT, Waverly 4th toughest schedule, Fairview 46th, out of 58 schools.

You're right ddaddy, blue through and through. But if LC wins, do you have my shirt just in case though?

Strength of sechedule means nothing without Success playing that schedule. Waverly drops below Fairview in that category.....

This will all de settled next season as Wavo and Fview will be aligned playing in the same region /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hope practice has been good for both teams this week. It's going to be a great game decided, as i said previously in this thread, by turnovers and Line play on both sides.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden GOOD LUCK to the the lions on Friday night. The REBELS will be pullng for ya'll aganist Fairveiw. I do not know anything about Fairview but I believe that the LIONS will take this one. Go represent 7AA. Iwill be keeping up with the LIONS during the playoffs.

thanks dude and sorry everyone for me carrying on abut the wavo game but its over with we have fairveiw to look foward to im not going to be there for the game untill later but i will get the info fromsomeone to keep me notified> Im LOVEING all this support from other 7AA teams if u guys dont have anything else to do and u dont want to drive to far come to the camden game and help support

This seems to be one of the most interesting games around this friday. If Fairview can keep it close for awhile, they can be dangerous!

If Camden jumps on them early, I don't think Fairview can play catch up, unless Camden starts to turn it over. Camden and Lewis are so much alike. Fairview didn't do that well against Lewis from what I seen of score.

Fairview is a hard team to figure. It depends which team shows up. I think they will have to have their "A" game here.

Good luck Fairview.

Figure Camden will win this one.

Well, I'm glad we finally got back to talkin' about Camden and Fairview. I wouldn't miss this game for the world. It should be the best first round matchup in the state. Camden should pull it out . They'll have to play mistake free and play with a little emotion this week. They seemed a little flat last week. I think it will be 7or less. If it comes down to the kicking game, we will win.... Go LIONS and DANNY KIM. I hope someone nominates him for Mr. Football, Kicking.

Expect a packed house come Friday night. Got to go with Camden this one. Will be a physical game for sure, but our boys can hang with 'em. Lets see how far the Mighty Camden Lions can go this year....next stop the 'Boro!

just poking at u buddy, but do u ever pick agaist the lion pride, which to tell u the truth i wish we gad the kind of tiger pride that ya'll have in lion pride, good luck and smash a few yellowjackets i'm allegic to them. LOL

No disrespect to Camden ,but I have to support the boys of 6 2A. Give them all they want and then some. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

None taken, good luck to Fairview, and have a safe trip to Camden. Come early and stop at Raphael's. Good food, good atmosphere.

I am making my decisions based on schedule. And Waverly had a much tougher schedule than Fairview. On CoachT, Waverly 4th toughest schedule, Fairview 46th, out of 58 schools.

You're right ddaddy, blue through and through. But if LC wins, do you have my shirt just in case though?

Ok i dont see how Fairview has the 46th toughest schedule considering they play 2 top 10 ranked teams in Tennessee 2A. They also played two very tough 3A teams including Page and Creekwood and i dont know where you got ur info papa but u wanna wanna check ur resources.

ok one thing camden played against the officals that nite and they had a off game but they one it wasnt pretty but they one we have always been strong up the middle we just couldnt wrap up that nite but you know coach ward has been working them and making sure they will ths week now fairveiw was a good qb and can pass the ball but its going to take more than that our secondary is better than everyone thinks dont get me wrong its not the greatest but its not all that bad

I was at the Camden Waverly game and by no means did Camden have to "play against the officials" they waved off almost every penalty. O and sayin you can run up the middle is a bit of an over statement considering you guys tend to run that jet sweep around the end every other play...i guess we will just have to see. It will all come down to contiain not up the middle.

I think Camden takes this one by 20+

The more i read about u papa the more u aggrevate me. On what basis do u have to predict camden by 20+?? That makes no sense and i think someone is just a little mad about gettin beat by camden and now to make your team look better u wanna talk them up to seem like u stuck with them but it isnt working. U have several neutral teams on here saying it will be a close game. Might wanna think about what u say before u start talkin all that smack.

Im a Jackets fan and i know it will be close. I predict it will be a low scoring, close game the whole way through. What decides this game is turnovers, penalties, and stupid mistakes. Whoever commits the fewest of these and takes advantages of the others mistakes will win this one but not by a blow out.

Either team by 1.

P.S.- Im rooting for the Jackets tho.