Camden vs. Fairveiw

Ctownfootball

I looked at their schedule and I can see why they would be seen as a potiental threat to Camden, however they barely beat 1A Mt. Pleasant and barely beat 3-7 DCA. I still don't see how the number 4 team in the state could see this team as a threat. Camden has done a great job on the ground. They should roll easily in this game. What does Fairview do that would give Camden problems? I am intrigued about this match up.

Lewis Co. beat Mt. Pleasant by one point so why does fairview get looked down on. DCA had a tough schedule they just dont have their team together. Fairview should no be over looked. It will be a close game but Fairview will pull it out. And along with Camden Fairview has a tough team that does not wear down.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more i read about u papa the more u aggrevate me. On what basis do u have to predict camden by 20+?? That makes no sense and i think someone is just a little mad about gettin beat by camden and now to make your team look better u wanna talk them up to seem like u stuck with them but it isnt working. U have several neutral teams on here saying it will be a close game. Might wanna think about what u say before u start talkin all that smack.

Most of the Camden fans agree this game will be a battle for both teams.Fairviews schedule is very deceiving and respected.Should be a nailbiter.

I was at the Camden Waverly game and by no means did Camden have to "play against the officials" they waved off almost every penalty. O and sayin you can run up the middle is a bit of an over statement considering you guys tend to run that jet sweep around the end every other play...i guess we will just have to see. It will all come down to contiain not up the middle.

Why not run it when no one has stopped us on the outside yet? If Fairview commits to stopping the outside sweep THEN we'll run straight up the gut...#41 likes to do that alot. Can't wait for this one to get started...it's time to get serious boys. Go LIONS!

just poking at u buddy, but do u ever pick agaist the lion pride, which to tell u the truth i wish we gad the kind of tiger pride that ya'll have in lion pride, good luck and smash a few yellowjackets i'm allegic to them. LOL

I've been a Lion fan far longer than I've had kids involved...fan has to be dedicated to their team, win or lose. But no, don't ever go against my Lions. If you have any extra, send all the "fly swatters" Humphreys County has just in case we have to pull out a few tricks /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

all i meant by i keep the stats is that i have seen fairview and know exactly what they try to do. the person with the stat comment was obviously one of the people my first comment was meant for. anyway, fairview wont be changing anything for this game. the game plan will be the same. keep the ball protected and play good d. Camden is a good team but they will not be able to stop fairview's running game.

I love seeing teams from the same team hold each other accountable on posts. Seems to me everyone thinks this will be the closest 2A game of the night in this area. I have been to Camden a couple of times but never in the playoffs so I bet the atmosphere will be amazing. I still think k Camden wins this by 2 plus TDs. Fairview will get worn down by Camden who physically dominates their opponents.

This will be a close game and u have obviously never seen fairview play. They are always aggressive, always go hard, have a lot of pride with their program, and will not wear down....they have shown this with late game comebacks. It will be a good football atmosphere and good luck to these teams. Fairview will come on top by a touchdown!!

i know alot of people hasnt seen camden play there best yet. well neither have i. . i really think this team will be clicking on every cylinder tomorow night! i feel bad that fairview is gonna have to feel that lol jk

injury free game! good luck to both teams.

remember seniors: LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD!!!!

You may have been at the game, but you weren't paying attention, ALL of the WAVEOFF's were when waverly had the ball, and the call would have been againest them.

Ya bro because there is no such thing as defensive penalties and when they waveoff penalties they dont give a reason for the flag being thrown to begin with...so good call bro considering u have no idea who they were thrown on...learn to make an argument...