Camden vs. Fairveiw

Ctownfootball

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thank I am going to come down from Erin tonight and attend this game. I was planning to go to Stewart-Goodpasture but from what I read this will be the more competitive game. I still see Camden wearing down Fairview. I read where the fewest points Camden has scored all year is 28. I don't think Fairview can put 28 up on Camden, so that is why I am picking the Lions to move on in this one. Is it a good atmosphere in Camden?

I thank I am going to come down from Erin tonight and attend this game. I was planning to go to Stewart-Goodpasture but from what I read this will be the more competitive game. I still see Camden wearing down Fairview. I read where the fewest points Camden has scored all year is 28. I don't think Fairview can put 28 up on Camden, so that is why I am picking the Lions to move on in this one. Is it a good atmosphere in Camden?

i would have to say one of the best from our region...the entire town supports the football team, when i raced over there during the summers they would always close the track when ever football season arrived because everyone would be at the games...i always love going over there, im pretty sure you'l never see so much black and gold especially with fairview being there as well...hopefully there won't be any more rain...good luck both lions!!

One of the better atmospheres in rural west TN to watch a high school football game (although I am a tad biased) Extremely loud and rowdy crowd...great field and great smash mouth football. What more can you ask for?

Come on over MTFG...we'll squeeze you in somewhere /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go LIONS! I'm not ready for the year to be done. The good stuff is just getting started!

good luck to camden tonight play a good game and have no injurys hope to see u in round 4

Thanks bulldogg...you guys too. Good luck until we see you again.

They are VERY supportive of their boys! AMAZES ME and im jealous lol!! When waverly is too far to travel i always check out camden! They are LOUD!! Is fun! Good luck lions!!!

Anybody want a Halftime score???????????

Fairview 14 Camden 0

I didn't think Fview was going to be doing this well, knew it would be close, but Wow! listening online, crowd is quieter than I've ever heard them. Still a game though. Games are often won at Halftime, Great coaches on both sides should have their boys ready.