district 12A best players

pcviking23

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, I thought we were talking about district 12a........and I forgot to mention tyler rice who is already nominated for the pro football hall of fame and the all NBA team....not to mention boy scouts of america and the most likely to throw Jo Byrns a pick team

where was cwood last friday? just wonderin can u tell me please

tyler rice is pretty good...but wes long aint no joke..his surrounding crew makes him that much better with bubba clifton(very athletic) frank campbell(post dominate) eli matthews(shut down defense) and logan harville(he has to be one of the best hustlers ive ever seen)..all tyler has is his brother austin...summertown will definately win district 12a and have a VERY GREAT shot at winnin their region too

I think sssss is green from envy...btw you don't see any w/boro fans on here saying thompson isn't any good..we know he is good..give credit where credit is due..As for "most likely to throw a pick in Jo Burns game" we are fine with that..wouldn't trade places with collinwoods "Record Breaking Season" lol I think that is how the newspaper put it...great bowl game guys /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...like you wouldn't take a tyler rice transfer to c/wood in heartbeat!!!!

there is only so much Tarzan, I mean Tyler Rice I can handle before I wanna quit this board for good

tyler rice is pretty good...but wes long aint no joke..his surrounding crew makes him that much better with bubba clifton(very athletic) frank campbell(post dominate) eli matthews(shut down defense) and logan harville(he has to be one of the best hustlers ive ever seen)..all tyler has is his brother austin...summertown will definately win district 12a and have a VERY GREAT shot at winnin their region too

Obviously you do not know much about our upcoming team. Yes, the Rice boys are big players for us but we have some young kids that will step up this year...saying t.rice is pretty good?? he hung 35 on yall last year as a freshman at our place...But I will agree with you that Summertown on paper should be 12a champs..I hope we prove that wrong, but hey I love a good ballgame. Good Luck 12A! GO WILDCATS!

Obviously you do not know much about our upcoming team. Yes, the Rice boys are big players for us but we have some young kids that will step up this year...saying t.rice is pretty good?? he hung 35 on yall last year as a freshman at our place...But I will agree with you that Summertown on paper should be 12a champs..I hope we prove that wrong, but hey I love a good ballgame. Good Luck 12A! GO WILDCATS!

waynecofreak - I can assure you that Summertown has lots of respect for Wayne Co. and Tyler Rice. Please do a little investigating and you will see that superfly14 is a Lawrence County High School player and not a Summertown person. Other than the post on this thread, all of superfly14's other posts are related to Lawrence Co High School and district 8AAA.

I think sssss is green from envy...btw you don't see any w/boro fans on here saying thompson isn't any good..we know he is good..give credit where credit is due..As for "most likely to throw a pick in Jo Burns game" we are fine with that..wouldn't trade places with collinwoods "Record Breaking Season" lol I think that is how the newspaper put it...great bowl game guys /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...like you wouldn't take a tyler rice transfer to c/wood in heartbeat!!!!

you can keep him....I feel your pain