Carter vs Anderson Co.

This will be a different game than last year. Carter has played well this year along with AC. AC has a big front but they tend to wear down as the game goes on. AC runs the ball well and has a QB that can get outside if he is flushed. Carter at times has played very undiscipled. They need to keep their heads this week. I think the key is who can control the ball this week and not make the silly turnovers. AC certainly has played in a tougher region and look a little tired as they enter the playoffs. The Hornets are coming off a big win against A Grainger team that has maybe the best QB in East Tennessee. Ill give this one to the Hornets 27-24, but if they play undiscipled a loss is certainly possible.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in the playoffs therefore we have a shot, there are a lot of schools that don't get that chance this year!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There are some teams in region 2 that are not participating in the playoffs this year that could still beat some region 1 playoff teams. Region 2-3A is by far the toughest.

I think the game will be closer than last year. I think Carter, like strawplains said, is too undisciplined. They have to keep their heads or they will lose. I think that if Carter gets the running game going that they will win by 7 or more. But if AC stops the run early and forces Carter to throw then AC will win by the same margin. Both defenses are pretty strong, but Carter has to be careful to not blow coverage on the pass. Hope for a good game. Go Hornets!

TheMystery- heard Carter's quarterback is playing in this game. He sat out against Grainger but got the option to miss two basketball games instead of the extra football game. And Carter has two fantastic runningbacks both of which are better than any I've seen there in a long time. The only question mark on Carter is their passing game and pass defense.

I WILL AGREE WITH YOU ON ONE THING, THAT THIS GAME WILL BE DIFFRENT FROM LAST YR, CARTER DOESNT HAVE THE QB OR THE RB, THAT THEY HAD LAST YR, I'V NOT SEEN THEM PLAY THIS YEAR, SO I DNT KNOW WHAT THEY REALL GOT, BUT I DO KNOW THIS WHEN YOU LOOK AT AC ALL ACROSS THE BOARD, THEY HAVE SOME REALLY BIG HORSES, STARTING WITH THERE O-LINE, THEY ARE SOME SMALL D1 OR BIG D2 O-LINE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF PLAYING ON SATURDAYS NEXT FALL, NEXT IS THERE RUNNING BACK STABLE, THEY HAVE TWO TB THAT CAN TAKE IT THE DISTANCE ON ANY PLAY, AND WHEN IT GETS DOWN TO SHORT YARDAGE, THEY HAVE A D1 TYPE FULLBACK, WHO ALSO FROM WHAT IV HEARD FROM PEOPLE AT WORK, MITE BE SLIPPING UP ON SOME BIG D1 SCHOOLS RADARS, AS A LINEBACKER. AC ALSO HAS TWO REALLY GOOD LOOKING WIDE OUTS ONE IS AROUND 6-5 AND HAS OVER A FORTY INCH VERT, AND THE OTHER IS THE SPEED DEMON, WHOSE MORE DANGEROUS, THAN A SCARED POLITIC. IV NOT REALLY GOT TO WATCH AC ALOT THIS YR BUT, FROM SOME OF THE PEOPLE IV TALKED TO THEY SAID THAT THERE HEAD COACH HAD ALOT TO DO WITH TWO OF THE THREE LOSSES, THAT THEY HAD THIS YR. I ALSO WANTED TO SAY IF YOU THOUGHT THAT LST WKS QB WAS GREAT, YOU HAVENT SEEN THE KID FROM POWELL, SORRY MCBEE IS GOOD NO DOUBT BOUT IT, BUT KIER HOUSTON, CAN THROW BOUT 70 YRDS IN THE AIR, AND WHEN HE GETS OUT THE POCKET, REMINDS YOU ALOT OF PAT WHITE, DNT BELIEVE ME, GO WATCH HIS GAME FRIDAY, AT POWELL HIGHSCHOOL, I THINK THIS GAME, WILL BE A GOOD GAME, BUT IT ALSO HAS THE POTIENTAL TO GET UGLY FOR EITHER SIDE, BUT WITH THE WEAK REGION THAT CARTER PLAYS IN, IM GOING TO SAY: AC 35 CARTER 21

Good post Mystery. Can Carter corral the stable? We'll see Friday night. GO MAVS!

Well Carter has struggled a bit on the pass coverage but they have not had a major slip in a little while. Carter must overcome mistakes to take this one. This will be a good game. Carter is a physical team and they have a very good tail back look at the prep extra stats. (he is the one at the top) I am sure AC has a good football team. I think it will be a great game that will come down to who wants it more. Carter still has a bad taste in thier mouth from last year. Also Carter has seen Powell's QB in the spring. I know it was a while ago but Houston did not look that impressive. He really did not do anything to the hornets in that scrimage. Also these boys can worry about Saturday's next year. Friday nights are the things that should be going through thier minds.

In a close one...

CHS 27

ACHS 21

I WILL AGREE WITH YOU ON ONE THING, THAT THIS GAME WILL BE DIFFRENT FROM LAST YR, CARTER DOESNT HAVE THE QB OR THE RB, THAT THEY HAD LAST YR, I'V NOT SEEN THEM PLAY THIS YEAR, SO I DNT KNOW WHAT THEY REALL GOT, BUT I DO KNOW THIS WHEN YOU LOOK AT AC ALL ACROSS THE BOARD, THEY HAVE SOME REALLY BIG HORSES, STARTING WITH THERE O-LINE, THEY ARE SOME SMALL D1 OR BIG D2 O-LINE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF PLAYING ON SATURDAYS NEXT FALL, NEXT IS THERE RUNNING BACK STABLE, THEY HAVE TWO TB THAT CAN TAKE IT THE DISTANCE ON ANY PLAY, AND WHEN IT GETS DOWN TO SHORT YARDAGE, THEY HAVE A D1 TYPE FULLBACK, WHO ALSO FROM WHAT IV HEARD FROM PEOPLE AT WORK, MITE BE SLIPPING UP ON SOME BIG D1 SCHOOLS RADARS, AS A LINEBACKER. AC ALSO HAS TWO REALLY GOOD LOOKING WIDE OUTS ONE IS AROUND 6-5 AND HAS OVER A FORTY INCH VERT, AND THE OTHER IS THE SPEED DEMON, WHOSE MORE DANGEROUS, THAN A SCARED POLITIC. IV NOT REALLY GOT TO WATCH AC ALOT THIS YR BUT, FROM SOME OF THE PEOPLE IV TALKED TO THEY SAID THAT THERE HEAD COACH HAD ALOT TO DO WITH TWO OF THE THREE LOSSES, THAT THEY HAD THIS YR. I ALSO WANTED TO SAY IF YOU THOUGHT THAT LST WKS QB WAS GREAT, YOU HAVENT SEEN THE KID FROM POWELL, SORRY MCBEE IS GOOD NO DOUBT BOUT IT, BUT KIER HOUSTON, CAN THROW BOUT 70 YRDS IN THE AIR, AND WHEN HE GETS OUT THE POCKET, REMINDS YOU ALOT OF PAT WHITE, DNT BELIEVE ME, GO WATCH HIS GAME FRIDAY, AT POWELL HIGHSCHOOL, I THINK THIS GAME, WILL BE A GOOD GAME, BUT IT ALSO HAS THE POTIENTAL TO GET UGLY FOR EITHER SIDE, BUT WITH THE WEAK REGION THAT CARTER PLAYS IN, IM GOING TO SAY: AC 35 CARTER 21

Wow!!! With all this talent, how did they finish 3rd in the region. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />