Phil Fulmer stepping down at end of the year

Bulldog Fan #2

Thank you Coach Fulmer for you loyalty and dedication for the past 35 years. Thank you also for a national championship. He??™s done a lot for the program over the years and will be hard to replace. I don??™t think we have to bash him now, he??™s leaving so let him go out with respect. It good to know that we have these high expectations of the program. I can remember when a decent bowl game was good enough, but thanks to Coach Fulmer not any more. GO VOLS, WIN OUT!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Bill Cower would be the greatest thing to hit Tennessee since the color Orange... Man, that would be awsome..

Jeeeeeeez, I dont even want to image it would be possible. What a great coach! He's from NC. I like Kippy Brown and/or Chucky too.

Good luck to coach Fulmer. I know it has to be killing him to quit but it's the classy thing to do. Especially with recruiting coming up. I wish the best for him and his family. Great Tennessee guy.

Here is who I have head as coach's of interest for UT:

Butch Davis, Lane Kiffin, Patterson (Kansas State), and Mushcamp Def. Co. for Texas longhorns.

This comes from a couple of very good sources.

If by good sources you mean ESPN then you are right, they announced those about 10 minutes ago. I would like to see Mike Nolan looked at. He was a good coach with class. I think he could do well at Tennessee. Maybe the Mizzou Offensive coordinator. Whoever it is we will ahve to throw lots of money at. Spurier would be nice.

If by good sources you mean ESPN then you are right, they announced those about 10 minutes ago. I would like to see Mike Nolan looked at. He was a good coach with class. I think he could do well at Tennessee. Maybe the Mizzou Offensive coordinator. Whoever it is we will ahve to throw lots of money at. Spurier would be nice.

Mike Hamilton needs to start at the top and work down. Don't settle for mediocrity like in our current OC. Go ask Pete Carroll if he is interested,then work back east from him. Lots of good coaches out there,you never know til you ask! If I had a vote, Butch Davis or Lane Kiffin sound good to me.Steve Spurrier, I wish!

Here is who I have head as coach's of interest for UT:

Butch Davis, Lane Kiffin, Patterson (Kansas State), and Mushcamp Def. Co. for Texas longhorns.

This comes from a couple of very good sources.

Kiffen has been sighted playing golf in Knoxville. He's drawing unemployment right now.

Hiring Spurrier would not be good.