Head Coach Possibilities?

Sequatchie

His background is a defensive coordinator. I want an offensive guy and keep Chavis, which they probably won't do.

"JUST SAY NO TO CHAVIS" (TOO MANY TIES TO WHAT WE JUST RIDDED OURSELVES OF) !!!!! CLEAN HOUSE & LET THE NEW HC BRING IN HIS OWN STAFF !!!! NOBODY HAS MENTIONED JON "CHUCKY" GRUDEN. BEEN MENTIONED ON ESPN ....... MOST SAY UNLIKELY BUT OTHERS SAY THERE A LOT OF FACTORS THAT POINT TO THE POSSIBILITY !!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON CHUCKY !!!!! OTHER BOARDS SAY THAT THE JOB IS HIS UNTIL HE SAYS NO ! .......... SO FAR HE AIN'T SAID NO !!!!!!! I heard this a couple weeks ago from a friend & PLUS Member on here that is in the loop with the $$$ folks that will be big contributers. Where there's smoke there's fire ! Until he renounces any interest in the job .......... "All I want for Christmas is "Chucky" on the Hill" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"JUST SAY NO TO CHAVIS" (TOO MANY TIES TO WHAT WE JUST RIDDED OURSELVES OF) !!!!! CLEAN HOUSE & LET THE NEW HC BRING IN HIS OWN STAFF !!!! NOBODY HAS MENTIONED JON "CHUCKY" GRUDEN. BEEN MENTIONED ON ESPN ....... MOST SAY UNLIKELY BUT OTHERS SAY THERE A LOT OF FACTORS THAT POINT TO THE POSSIBILITY !!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON CHUCKY !!!!! OTHER BOARDS SAY THAT THE JOB IS HIS UNTIL HE SAYS NO ! .......... SO FAR HE AIN'T SAID NO !!!!!!! I heard this a couple weeks ago from a friend & PLUS Member on here that is in the loop with the $$$ folks that will be big contributers. Where there's smoke there's fire ! Until he renounces any interest in the job .......... "All I want for Christmas is "Chucky" on the Hill" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would take Chucky. Chucks defensive coordinator happens to be Lane Kiffens dad. Jimmy Hyams said it's not gonna happen. He mentioned Butch Davis, Lane Kiffen, Peterson, Leach and a couple others. I wouldn't have any problems with any of them. I think Lane Kiffen would be the best recruiter of that group, Davis would be a good recruiter too. I think Kiffen would be better as a national recruiter where Davis would be strong in the southeast. The guy from Cinncinnati has an impressive win loss record. Wikipedia has the best biograhpys on these guys. Has their win loss records, where they coached etc