Hancock needs games!

swish1

Guest bigsports
Posted by Campbelle2:

This is not coach Seal. We went to the state tourney 3 times b-4 the transfer arrived. He was not a contributor to last season's state tourney run. That was not his fault, because he was injured. We still made the state tourney when he was not effective because of injury. We made the state two in a row before he arrived. The team actually played better before his late season return. Would we have been better if he had been healthy all season?(YES) Did his laid back approach to the game hurt what we try to instill in our players? (YES). DO I wish him the best of luck at UTC? (YES) I only wish they had chose not to attack the applicants before they left. Then, bring in a hired gun to the rescue. Like, we don't know how to handle a program which was in great shape before they arrived. I worked hard in the middle school to make believers that hard work and preparation and conditioning wins ballgames. My tenure as middle school coach and Tony at the high school level coinsides. I also put together the first AAU program for the Lakway Area. I have put alot of time and effort into a great group of young men. We have good people here. (Players and coaches) Ultimately, we as coaches are no better than our players and we have had hard working players who made us look like we knew what we were doing in most of the state. Players and parents who transfer in sometimes tend to ignore that. Maybe a year in the college ranks will mellow me out some, but I doubt it.

I noticed you were asking about John Ferguson. He is a good one. Did you see my answers to your questions on him? What school will you be with next year? Lets move on to more important stuff, my debate on shoulda, coulda is over. Its been interesting though.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...