Sycamore at Howard

Sycamoron52

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody underestimate region 3 but i choose them to sweep region 4 howard by 30 central by 14 polk by 13 and er by 7

Region 3 WILL NOT sweep region 4. have you not seen White house, Station camp, or Dekalb play? howard has the only chance of moving on to the second round where they will get hammered.. personally im a sycamore fan but white house and dekalb are the real deal.. i see one of those teams making a deep push into the playoffs

Region 3 WILL NOT sweep region 4. have you not seen White house, Station camp, or Dekalb play? howard has the only chance of moving on to the second round where they will get hammered.. personally im a sycamore fan but white house and dekalb are the real deal.. i see one of those teams making a deep push into the playoffs

would like to say i'm sorry in advance for the beat down sycamore will take from howard friday night

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Howard ROLLS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

...I agree also!!!

i dont know if anyone has seen but howard has no class.. they trash talk and push the other team around after the whistle blows.. ill be looking for the officials to step up in this one and call a lot of penalties... look at some history.. last time sycamore was in the playoffs they were and four seed and everybody talked how meigs was so good but gary halstead got his team prepared and they went into meigs the first round and handed it to them.. i look for him to do the same this year.

i dont know if anyone has seen but howard has no class.. they trash talk and push the other team around after the whistle blows.. ill be looking for the officials to step up in this one and call a lot of penalties... look at some history.. last time sycamore was in the playoffs they were and four seed and everybody talked how meigs was so good but gary halstead got his team prepared and they went into meigs the first round and handed it to them.. i look for him to do the same this year.

don't know about the players for sure but i can tell you the fans have absolutely NO class....but howard, class or no class, will win friday night i do believe....got knews for ya, this howard team is a little faster than that meigs team was, and speed kills

Being intiminated when playing at Howard spells diaster everytime. Those kids play hard so Sycamore better get ready. They have a quality coach who has rebuilt that program. It is a inner city schools where the staff works overtime to teach and do the right things.

If the power does not get Sycamore, the speed will and Halstead can not coach up speed that is not there.

Howard 39

Sycamore 15

Where is T-Mac?

Being intiminated when playing at Howard spells diaster everytime. Those kids play hard so Sycamore better get ready. They have a quality coach who has rebuilt that program. It is a inner city schools where the staff works overtime to teach and do the right things.

If the power does not get Sycamore, the speed will and Halstead can not coach up speed that is not there.

Howard 39

Sycamore 15

Where is T-Mac?

speed doesnt matter when you play smash mouth football.. sycamore is gonna line up and do what they do week in and week out.. hit em in the mouth. speed cant stop power running.. sycamore has three solid backs. two power and one speed.. all im saying is howard better be ready.. its high school football nothings for sure

This does really not many anything. Last year Pearl Cohn walk into Howard as a underdog, and the howard fans was talking so much trash on this board. Pearl Cohn left Chatt-town with a 26 to 0 win. They were more phyiscal and just as fast. Pearl Cohn left out with more class than Howard did. Yes i said it Pearl Cohn had more class than the other team region 4 fans!!! But this is a new year Howard is alot a better, they learned from that beat down they took against last year last year semifinals. They will be ready to play. If sycamore pulls the upset, they might want to head to there cars really fast, because they do not know how to act when they lose. The field is huge but it is nice. Sycamore is does not really show that much emotion. They had a good season but i do not think they will win. Howard will come out with a win this year, but the road will get alot tougher next week with Station camp coming to town

Howard 24

Sycamore 13

This does really not many anything. Last year Pearl Cohn walk into Howard as a underdog, and the howard fans was talking so much trash on this board. Pearl Cohn left Chatt-town with a 26 to 0 win. They were more phyiscal and just as fast. Pearl Cohn left out with more class than Howard did. Yes i said it Pearl Cohn had more class than the other team region 4 fans!!! But this is a new year Howard is alot a better, they learned from that beat down they took against last year last year semifinals. They will be ready to play. If sycamore pulls the upset, they might want to head to there cars really fast, because they do not know how to act when they lose. The field is huge but it is nice. Sycamore is does not really show that much emotion. They had a good season but i do not think they will win. Howard will come out with a win this year, but the road will get alot tougher next week with Station camp coming to town

Howard 24

Sycamore 13

is it really a bad part of town? me and some of my friends that graduated last year were planning on going but if it get bad down there, b/c sycamore will win this one, then idk