Head coaching vacancies ?

classof80

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beaten would be an understatement... No but seriously... My question wasnt sarcastic im bein serious??

He only came back this year temporarily. He had planned to retire last year and decided to stay another year. According to the Herald-Citizen he wants to spend more time with his family. He has a young daughter. Can't blame him for wanting to spend more time with the family.

Dresden needs to get a new coach they didnt win a game this year

I personally don't think a new coach will help the Lions. In the past three years they've had three new coaches. I don't have a clue what is goin on over there, but I think a bunch of it stems from having a lack of player dedication, I COULD BE WRONG cause I am not associated with them but I went to watch them play a few games. They just seem to be miles and miles behind any other teams when it comes to having natural athletes, and decent players. Best of Luck to whatever they decide to do though.

Dresden needs to get a new coach they didnt win a game this year

Dresden is not in need of a new coach. I believe Hewitt was just hired this year! To me it seems as if the will and desire to play football in Dresden is just not there anymore. Dresden needs something to fire up the town and get them in the football spirit again! The kids want a reason to play football. Make football fun for the kids again! Nobody wants to play in a system that is no fun and losing all the time! My hat goes off to this years team who suffered through a rough season this year after seeing their play maker and starting QB quit during the summer! It's not the coaches fault, the blame is on the town and school, make kids want to play again! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />