i have been around the team the last 2 days

cermak is doing his best to try to get back down to a

4.5 in his 40

he actually told coach waters he wants to be at a 4.2

i think he was joking lol

but its a good goal.

alot of the boys have gotten faster on there 10 yard agility

i can remember exact times but they were really good

Yea, I'm don't think he will reach a 4.2, 4.5 maybe? The report I got is that Andy E. is turning out some good times and lifts. Thats good to hear, we need a corner that has some speed and quickness. What have some of the underclassman done so far?

I would like for all the Mountaineer supporters to say a prayer for one of our Freshman players. Matt Cline was one of the linemen on last years Freshman team. He struggled all season with problems with his feet, but he toughed it out and completed the season. Matt has recently been told that he will have to have major surgery on both feet to correct his problem. Both feet will have to be broken, bones will have to be removed, and plates & pins will be installed to hopefully correct his issues. The doctor said he didnt see how Matt played football or was even able to walk because of the amount of pain this type of problem causes. Not sure yet when the surgery will be, but please keep Matt in your prayers...... GOOD LUCK MATTHEW, we love you.....

GO MOUNTAINEERS..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would like for all the Mountaineer supporters to say a prayer for one of our Freshman players. Matt Cline was one of the linemen on last years Freshman team. He struggled all season with problems with his feet, but he toughed it out and completed the season. Matt has recently been told that he will have to have major surgery on both feet to correct his problem. Both feet will have to be broken, bones will have to be removed, and plates & pins will be installed to hopefully correct his issues. The doctor said he didnt see how Matt played football or was even able to walk because of the amount of pain this type of problem causes. Not sure yet when the surgery will be, but please keep Matt in your prayers...... GOOD LUCK MATTHEW, we love you.....

GO MOUNTAINEERS..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Our prayers are wiith you Matt. Get well soon and hope to see you on the field again one day. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I coached at HHS several years ago, and I just wanted to say that I met the new staff at the Glazier Clinic in Nashville. I want to congratulate HHS on a good hire. It looks that the new guys have a lot of energy. It was good to see Coach Jed West, one of my former players. I am excited to see his career take off. He deserves it. It was also good to see Todd and Coach McMahon. I think highly of those guys. Hopefully Todd will be on the staff. He is a fierce competitor and will help HHS on any field or court he coaches. I was very saddened that Coach Nelson will not be helping. He is what Heritage football is all about: tough, hard-nosed, disciplined, and competitive to the edge. Hopefully he will join the sidelines again. Once again, good luck Heritage from one of your old coaches.

• 2 weeks later...

RebelRon

The Matt Cline you said good luck to....Is he a HHS graduate a few years ago? If so, how is he doing and has been hired to coach back at HHS?

Matt Cline was a player on the freshman team last year. He has had some very bad medical problems with his feet and ankles that will require some extensive surgery. We just want to wish him the best....

Thank you RebelRon, much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

What do we know about these new coaches? I think this could be a really good year for this program! Seems like a lot of excitement around the program. A great group of kids out there.....they deserve to have some success! I truly hope all goes well for those kids!

Don't know a lot about them, except they are bringing a ton of excitment with them. Coach Waters is getting great resutls in the weight room and conditioning. I have heard they have more kids out than ever right now. I can't wait till spring practice to see the turn out. They have some good tallent and some wonderful athletes to work with, I hope they can get them all on the same page and work together. If that happens it could be a start to a good thing for HHS football. It's time.....GO MOUNTAINEERS......