Mid South Classic

bob77

We have been in it every year, Lamar was turned away. Maybe some of the teams in it, didn't like the competition! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Larmar made the decision not to come. Its open to anyone that wants to come. First come -first serve. CR and Baxter chose not to come. To much competion i guess, maybe mess up his perfect season, cut in on his total wins take longer to get to 1000. JC is the only A team in the tourny, should tell you something. He had no trouble playing games at start of season, played 2 a day then. He could pick who he wanted to play.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larmar made the decision not to come. Its open to anyone that wants to come. First come -first serve. CR and Baxter chose not to come. To much competion i guess, maybe mess up his perfect season, cut in on his total wins take longer to get to 1000. JC is the only A team in the tourny, should tell you something. He had no trouble playing games at start of season, played 2 a day then. He could pick who he wanted to play.

Looks like someone could be a little bitter. You reckon their team got a thumping by Lamar? I'm sure (if it really was by his chose not to play there) that he had other reasons than worrying about losses. When you have a coach and team of this caliber, you don't need to duck anyone. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I promise you Lamar did not make the decision not to come, he was very dissappointed that he was turned away. Competition does not scare Lamar or his teams. Apparently you don't watch them much. He has been in it every year and likes the tough bracket. Get your facts straight.

Maybe this article gives everyone a hint as what's to come for public schools. It ain't good

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_140878.asp

Rather Interesting tht Riverdale beat Shelbyville 55-47, and little Jackson County beat DivII Brentwood Academy 58-52. It is very hard to go into the Upper Cumberland and get a win. Siegel beat Cheatham, Oakland beat Clarksville.

Just got home tonight from the game and a nice dinner at ruby tuesdays in cookeville we beat shelbyville by about 10 points tonight we controlled most of the game the 3rd QTR belonged to shelbyville they cut a 10 point deficit down to 4 and we needed a 3 point bucket just before the horn for that

Coach Maxwell challenged the girls in the 4th QTR and they all responded Candace may not have had a lot of points but she did a lot of little things that became big she did a great job of talking to her teammates like there is a screen behind you or coming and she did a great job of passing the ball today...Our entire team did a great job of working together as a unit to accomplish one goal and that is to win as a team and that is what we are doing right now we are working together as a team and we have players doing their roles Aubrey hitting a big 3 or Barbie and Rachel getting a BIG rebound or a big put back or Ashley getting a steal or Jaclissa getting the bucket in the paint or 3.

We looked good against Shelbyville and this will not be the last time we see them...I hope we win later in the season when it really counts

great job tonight good luck tomorrow

GO LADY WARRIORS

Riverdaleman, i got to see your girls play again lastnight and they look good. I like to watch 44 play. I'll see ya at the game today and looking forward to Beech next week. Good luck today!!

44 IS that Rachel O.? i believe it is if you read the 7AAA thread i wrote a little thing on her i am real proud of her and her progress over the years...Ive been watching her since she was in 6th grade i am truely proud of her and the hard work she puts in....I will not be there today as my youngest twin had a basketball game (he dropped 13 had about 10 boards) so if you go give us an update on it

GO LADY WARRIORS

Riverdale....................Mid South Champion

Cookeville..................2nd

Shelbyville..................3rd

Livingston....................4th

Jackson County............5th

Station Camp...............6th

Columbia.....................7th

Brentwood Academy.....8th

I think this is correct, I know the 1st place is correct.