Middle School Soccer Discussions

CHAMPDDS

So your saying St.Jude is to good to play Soddy Middle??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They beat Signal Mtn. 3-0, plus they have an awesome new coach.

Hamilton Co. Middle scool rankings (Public and Independent teams only)

1. Loftis

2. Soddy Middle

3. St. Jude

4. Signal Mtn.

5. Boyd B.

6. East Ridge

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

FIRST-Please edit your posts (more).. to vs. too, and scool vs. school ? You're killing me !

SECOND- St Jude beat Signal 2-0, and could have been more, but the coach got a little angry at some key players attitudes (there was a little poor sportsmanship coming out) and she benched a couple, even put one of our best forwards into keeper)...(My daughter actually got the first of the three yellow cards that game, so I had a 'discussion' with her afterwards !)

So not sure how or why you can even try and rank them...were there any other same opponent games ? Unless you are trying to just get me fired up....nice try MVM ! Kudos to Loftis for a great season, as well as Soddy (I am assume they did well ?)....Let's hold off on comparisons until next year when St Jude's 8th graders hit Notre Dame ....GO IRISH !

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIRST-Please edit your posts (more).. to vs. too, and scool vs. school ? You're killing me !

SECOND- St Jude beat Signal 2-0, and could have been more, but the coach got a little angry at some key players attitudes (there was a little poor sportsmanship coming out) and she benched a couple, even put one of our best forwards into keeper)...(My daughter actually got the first of the three yellow cards that game, so I had a 'discussion' with her afterwards !)

So not sure how or why you can even try and rank them...were there any other same opponent games ? Unless you are trying to just get me fired up....nice try MVM ! Kudos to Loftis for a great season, as well as Soddy (I am assume they did well ?)....Let's hold off on comparisons until next year when St Jude's 8th graders hit Notre Dame ....GO IRISH !

Fire you up.... ME?? I would never do that. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Just remember dear ole Dad got a RED CARD last year, did you mention that in your post game sportsmanship disscussion. Ummm

Fire you up.... ME?? I would never do that. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Just remember dear ole Dad got a RED CARD last year, did you mention that in your post game sportsmanship disscussion. Ummm

RED CARD...I don't recall a red card.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

P.S. discussion

RED CARD...I don't recall a red card.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

P.S. discussion

I remember your Red Card......Shame, shame , How soon we forget.

As far as next year on the HS board with ND incoming "freshladies".....We will see. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> After all ND doesn't rebuild they reload!

Also Tonight is the Semi finalist games of the Lg. middle school division of Hamilton Co. at Camp Jordon. I only know the girls schedule.

Soddy Middle vs East Ridge

Loftis vs Hunter

St. Jude Girls won the Independent School Conference Tournament in Chattanooga, by beating Spaulding 9-0 in the semi-finals, and beat Grace Academy in the championship 4-0...With a 7-0 record in regular season, they were awarded season champions as well...

How did Loftis and Soddy Daisy do ? I may have missed it in the paper..

D

• 4 years later...