Pre-Season PIcks!

McMinn Central deserves to be the favorite coming from the AA ranks seeing they were one game from the championship last year with a very poorly officiated controversial loss against Marshal County witch won the State in AA . Central Has all of their girls returning this year that not to mention has had a very productive summers Senior guard Kylie Lambert signing with UTC and Junior Guard Madison Lee winning a national Championship in 15 and under AAu. Not to mention The return of Senior Gaurds Jaryin Davis,Gabby Jordan,Elizabeth Elder also the return of 5'10 post Laura Purkey and the 6'1 sophmore post Jenna Adams adding a much needed presence inside the paint for the Chargers .

McMinn Central deserves to be the favorite coming from the AA ranks seeing they were one game from the championship last year with a very poorly officiated controversial loss against Marshal County witch won the State in AA . Central Has all of their girls returning this year that not to mention has had a very productive summers Senior guard Kylie Lambert signing with UTC and Junior Guard Madison Lee winning a national Championship in 16 and under AAu. Not to mention The return of Senior Gaurds Jaryin Davis,Gabby Jordan,Elizabeth Elder also the return of 5'10 post Laura Purkey and the 6'1 sophmore post Jenna Adams adding a much needed presence inside the paint for the Chargers .

Unless Madison Lee played for the Silver Bullets from New York, Madison was not on the 16u National AAU Championship team. Did she play for the 15u Memphis Elite/Flight who won the National Championship for 15u this past summer? Or, maybe she was on the Tennessee Flight Silver team that won the Nike National Championship tournament. I'm assuming that you are referring to the National Championship played this past summer.

Unless Madison Lee played for the Silver Bullets from New York, Madison was not on the 16u National AAU Championship team. Did she play for the 15u Memphis Elite/Flight who won the National Championship for 15u this past summer? Or, maybe she was on the Tennessee Flight Silver team that won the Nike National Championship tournament. I'm assuming that you are referring to the National Championship played this past summer.

I made a mistake it was 15 and under sorry for the mistake she played for the Memphis Elite 15 and under

McMinn Central deserves to be the favorite coming from the AA ranks seeing they were one game from the championship last year with a very poorly officiated controversial loss against Marshal County witch won the State in AA . Central Has all of their girls returning this year that not to mention has had a very productive summers Senior guard Kylie Lambert signing with UTC and Junior Guard Madison Lee winning a national Championship in 15 and under AAu. Not to mention The return of Senior Gaurds Jaryin Davis,Gabby Jordan,Elizabeth Elder also the return of 5'10 post Laura Purkey and the 6'1 sophmore post Jenna Adams adding a much needed presence inside the paint for the Chargers .

good post... all those girls are coming back with a bitter taste from last year i'm sure. I look for them to come out fired up