MCMINN BEATS DOBYNS BENNETT!

ArtVandalay

You really are a milly mouth,admit it. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I really don't want to quarl with you south parents but you guys are making fools of yourselves and setting fine examples for your children.I believe the Eastmannite dust really is eating up brains in pactolus.GO REBELS

Actually I'm not a South parent and I don't work at Eastman. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Why does everone think that this message board is real sensitive CIA type stuff? Nobody is embarrassing themselves or their school and nobody is setting a bad example for their children. It's all in fun. If you think CoachT gives schools a black eye then you're taking it too seriously. If you're one of those people, like the guy a couple of posts above me, undo your tie, grab the misses and go out for cold beer.

Pyle it on boys,we can take it.Like I say before,what goes around comes around.

Of course you can take it, you've been doing it for years now /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You make it sooooooo easy

I feel the love ET. I saw this in the newspaper.

Nice field for lease inside city limits. Never used much this time of year. Available until spring. NO Pets!!!!! That ain't grass boys "WE GOT TURF"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is pretty obvious DH,that you are hung up with the turf thing.Are you that envious or is that jealousy.I bet you are still breast feeding. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

In the words of WACJACO and DBPLOWBOY2:

DB is an absolute disgrace to region one! There should be film sent to the TSSAA to show them just how DB tried to cheat. There should be an immediate investigation to see if the coaches told these players to do such a dispecable act. These coaches should fired! This program should be put on probation.

Thanks guys, couldn't have said it better myself.

DB- We do what ever takes!!!!