Wilson Central vs. Smyrna

SHSBaseballLaz

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh................I just read it in the DNJ. For the record, would you quit writing like some kind of diminished moron. You really are not doing it "ebonic" justice.

ole

don't hate on me pimpin'!!! i's calls it like i's sees it!! da coach say in the paper he would play.

don't hate on me pimpin'!!! i's calls it like i's sees it!! da coach say in the paper he would play.

Where was that writen?

It was quoted in the Tennessean like this "Smyrna Coach Matt Williams and Athletic Director Rick Powell would not comment when asked if Woods would play in Friday??™s second-round playoff game with Wilson Central.

Where do you get he will play out of that.

Come on man, lets not mess around with this.

State the facts.

Sir you sound really stupid even if you are just putting on ,anyway, being charged with something and being found

guilty of that charge is two different things.My son has black powder in his room ( fire crackers ) their is also a gun

in my house ( its mine ) and i saw some gang graffiti in his room ( on his cd and nintendo game covers).

while Dakota Woods is not my son, a cop could charge my son with the same charges ,but would my son be founnd guilty when all of the facts came out? Doubtfull ! Lets let all of the facts come on in the Woods situation. It sounds to me like just stupid teenage antics .

You sir do more harm with your poor grammer than mister Woods has done.

Now lets get back to discussing sports!!!

Where was that writen?

It was quoted in the Tennessean like this "Smyrna Coach Matt Williams and Athletic Director Rick Powell would not comment when asked if Woods would play in Friday??™s second-round playoff game with Wilson Central.

Where do you get he will play out of that.

Come on man, lets not mess around with this.

State the facts.

if he not playing then why not say so. dat what you said is the same as sayin he playin. if he wasnt playin the coach would sayit. no comment same as sayin he playin. hllao at yoboy!

Here we go again Smyrna and Central head to head. Last time Smyrna put a thrashing on the Cats. Cats time to get ready. The ole cranium has been itching trying to figure out a score for this game. With some help from the parrot, I take Central by 7 at BullDog Stadium. Road trip and DP time. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Good Luck to both teams and always Keep It Clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

if he not playing then why not say so. dat what you said is the same as sayin he playin. if he wasnt playin the coach would sayit. no comment same as sayin he playin. hllao at yoboy!

That's not even close to saying he will play!!!!

They said that because they need to get the facts before making a decision. Just like you should do before making a statement like this.

Here we go again Smyrna and Central head to head. Last time Smyrna put a thrashing on the Cats. Cats time to get ready. The ole cranium has been itching trying to figure out a score for this game. With some help from the parrot, I take Central by 7 at BullDog Stadium. Road trip and DP time. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Good Luck to both teams and always Keep It Clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's not BullDog Stadium!!!

Sir you sound really stupid even if you are just putting on ,anyway, being charged with something and being found

guilty of that charge is two different things.My son has black powder in his room ( fire crackers ) their is also a gun

in my house ( its mine ) and i saw some gang graffiti in his room ( on his cd and nintendo game covers).

while Dakota Woods is not my son, a cop could charge my son with the same charges ,but would my son be founnd guilty when all of the facts came out? Doubtfull ! Lets let all of the facts come on in the Woods situation. It sounds to me like just stupid teenage antics .

You sir do more harm with your poor grammer than mister Woods has done.

Now lets get back to discussing sports!!!

I agree with you that being charged with a crime and being convicted with a crime is very different. I also will say, I hope this is all a big misunderstanding and he is cleared of these charges and he can get on with his life.

But I feel your description is a bit over the top. I find it hard to believe that the police would charge him for firecracker and video games. Also while the gun may or may not have been his, he was charges with possession. That could mean a lot of things and we should wait for the facts. But six counts of reckless endangerment and two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor is also a big deal and needs to be explained.

That??™s a lot of charges.

I think we all need to wait for the details of this case and hope for the best. There is no need to try to paint a picture of what could have happen. The facts will be heard and if need be the justice will be served.

As for this game and the question of will he play? That will be up to The Smyrna powers to be. I??™m sure they will hear all the facts and make the right decision for the Bulldogs.

In my opinion he will not play.

I agree with you that being charged with a crime and being convicted with a crime is very different. I also will say, I hope this is all a big misunderstanding and he is cleared of these charges and he can get on with his life.

But I feel your description is a bit over the top. I find it hard to believe that the police would charge him for firecracker and video games. Also while the gun may or may not have been his, he was charges with possession. That could mean a lot of things and we should wait for the facts. But six counts of reckless endangerment and two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor is also a big deal and needs to be explained.

That??™s a lot of charges.

I didnt say he was being charged for having fire crackers and video games .Im just saying that when the facts

come out the gun powder and the grafiti may not be that serious. Having gun powder and drwaing grafiti is not

against the law. Its the intent. what was the intent of the gun powder and grafiti. To attack some one or just immating a rap video ?

And as far as recklesendangerment ? If your sweet grandmother drives your baby brother around town while not

being in a car seat then she can be charged for recklesendangerment. Does that mean she is so bad that she shouldnt be allowed to sing in the quire ? lets just wait and see how severe the facts are.