Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no region 6 team except mtp has been able to handle jbhs in the past. some teams just have your number. wchs has a very plain offense and defense. they will not win with their current scheme. they are gonna have to bring some cats out of the bag. i played them and we let up on them after the first quarter, when they had thier "huge line", "massive recievers", "great quarter back", and "top ten rushing RB". the RB was actually very good so i really can't talk to much about him. but if the coach would have had a better scheme for his rb they would have scored more TD's and the #2 rusher in the state might have had a better night than 46 yards and a TD. Unless you have a player like Marco Dailey you have to have a great scheme and some trick plays up your sleeve. and i have never seen any come out of WC. thats just my opinion on that matter and I am in no way saying who will win. my honest and unbiased opinion on that will come later.

have you seen THIS wc team play ( i bet you havent) the one you played way back when was exactly what you said ,this one is not wc no longer runs the veer, and do alot more on offense since they have the personel to do it with,as i have said before they will use just about every formation on offense you can think of , so i really dont know what you know about wc current scheme cause like i said i bet you have neither seen them play in person or on film

no region 6 team except mtp has been able to handle jbhs in the past

oh and just for the record since your living in the past jo byrns went to collinwood in 2000 and 2002 and were beaten easliy both times,

no region 6 team except mtp has been able to handle jbhs in the past. some teams just have your number. wchs has a very plain offense and defense. they will not win with their current scheme. they are gonna have to bring some cats out of the bag. i played them and we let up on them after the first quarter, when they had thier "huge line", "massive recievers", "great quarter back", and "top ten rushing RB". the RB was actually very good so i really can't talk to much about him. but if the coach would have had a better scheme for his rb they would have scored more TD's and the #2 rusher in the state might have had a better night than 46 yards and a TD. Unless you have a player like Marco Dailey you have to have a great scheme and some trick plays up your sleeve. and i have never seen any come out of WC. thats just my opinion on that matter and I am in no way saying who will win. my honest and unbiased opinion on that will come later.

A plain offense! You do not have a clue. Have a nice trip back to Kansas Dorothy. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Now having seen WC....I think the comparison can be made on my part that they look like Cascade. Great QB's, Great WR's, overall Great Offenses. WC defense was good but not overpowering. 3 of the 4 picks last night were on batted balls. 2 of those were batted by our WR and fell into WC defenses hands.

Now I am not taking anything away from WC at all. Very good team and beat us fair and square. But, we did score 20 points and moved the ball decently throughout the night. Turnovers killed us. My point being, if I can compare offenses between Cascade and WC...and JB held Cascade scoreless through 3 quarters...WC may not know what they are getting into. I know putting up 42 builds confidence, but if it gets you big headed going into next week, the Red Devils will know how to humble ya. O yeah, and the last 2-3 weeks there offense is looking to produce again so I see this one being exciting.

Now having seen WC....I think the comparison can be made on my part that they look like Cascade. Great QB's, Great WR's, overall Great Offenses. WC defense was good but not overpowering. 3 of the 4 picks last night were on batted balls. 2 of those were batted by our WR and fell into WC defenses hands.

Now I am not taking anything away from WC at all. Very good team and beat us fair and square. But, we did score 20 points and moved the ball decently throughout the night. Turnovers killed us. My point being, if I can compare offenses between Cascade and WC...and JB held Cascade scoreless through 3 quarters...WC may not know what they are getting into. I know putting up 42 builds confidence, but if it gets you big headed going into next week, the Red Devils will know how to humble ya. O yeah, and the last 2-3 weeks there offense is looking to produce again so I see this one being exciting.

Not trying to take away anything from MTCS but the last touchdown was against our 2nd and 3rd string.Last qt. we played alot of subs.

Not trying to take away anything from MTCS but the last touchdown was against our 2nd and 3rd string.Last qt. we played alot of subs.

That's fine...I didn't really say we were ever in the game. I said before the game on the board as well that if it became a shootout and we turned it over more than twice we would be in trouble. Both of those happened and we were in trouble. #5, #21, #7, #12, #41 are great ball players. Especially when I heard 2 of them are underclassmen. Both teams played physical last night, we just had some injuries, and I think for the 1st time since the McEwen game, we were just simply outmatched. That happens when you are only in the 4th year of dressing a team. In time we will grow some depth. Good game WC last night, but I wish JB all the luck. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Go Region 5

right and our defense isnt to shabby either , if jb corner backs are small , they better be able to run or they will struggle with wc big wr, starting wr are 6'0, and 6'3" allen and rice

Did thay go on to play for the 49ers /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

from a fans prospective, we have three recievers that are better than anyone else we have played against all year. with a great qb, a line that can protect, and tall, fast, and physical recievers, this should be a very interesting game.

oh and jbsdad, just ask mtcs how physical wc is. or maybe you might not want to know cause it could scare you a little bit. head hunters baby!!!

and maybe you should ask moore co, the team that beat yall who hit's hard roflol to funny head hunter's is that the ky head hunter's /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Did thay go on to play for the 49ers /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not yet, but I understand WC will be playing against the Steel Curtain! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

A plain offense! You do not have a clue. Have a nice trip back to Kansas Dorothy. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

things might have changed since i played against them in 05 and saw film on them in 06 but those two years their offense was PLAIN! and thats why they lost and didn't get to far into the playoffs. but good luck to all. and i hope wc has a new playbook or it will be a long night

That's fine...I didn't really say we were ever in the game. I said before the game on the board as well that if it became a shootout and we turned it over more than twice we would be in trouble. Both of those happened and we were in trouble. #5, #21, #7, #12, #41 are great ball players. Especially when I heard 2 of them are underclassmen. Both teams played physical last night, we just had some injuries, and I think for the 1st time since the McEwen game, we were just simply outmatched. That happens when you are only in the 4th year of dressing a team. In time we will grow some depth. Good game WC last night, but I wish JB all the luck. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Go Region 5

I have no doubt that in time MTCS will be a powerhouse and a dynasty. they are arguably the best coached team in region 5 and maybe the state. i said arguably which means that it is just an opinion so don't jump on me. give this coach a couple of years to get the weight program goin and get some athletes in there and it will be a sight to see.