Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well....2 out of the last three years jo byrns has put us out....i see the wildcats havin a slight edge in this game with a better mix on offense and a pretty solid defense....and finally homefield....this should be a good one.....if the wildcats play like they did friday they will prolly get beat.....VERY VERY sloppy but if they come out to play i think they will win this game...no blowout either way....i cant wait till friday.....hope jo byrns and the jo byrns faithful have a safe trip on the way over.....GO CATS

congrats on scoring butchie, that is mckenzie scoring must of been a heck of a defensive battle in memphis. how did you do will down there ? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Man These guys We're Men Among Men. Huge. Front line Offense And Defense All Over Six Foot And About 300 lbs Each. Enormous. I'd Still like To See Birth Certificates On Some Of Em, Heck All Of Em. And thier Defense Was Tough. And Quick to The Ball. Now For Some Ungodly reason Our Coach Thought We Needed To Play Thier Game. They Scored First And missed Going For Two. Then We Roared Back And Scored And Kicked Field goal. 6 minutes In The First. Then It Was pound The Crap Outta Each other And Punt Until The Final Minutes Of The Fourth. We Went Three And Out And Punted, They Recieved And Downed At The Nine. Then The Onslaught Started. Our Defense Melted. They Marched 6 to 10 Yards At A Click, And Ran A Different Guy From The Sideline Each play. Finally At the Three With 1:46 Remaining, The Pucker Factor Kicked In. And I Mean On A Scale Of 1 to 10 It Was A 12. They Was 1st And Goal From The 3. then They Was 2nd And Goal From The 2. Then They Was 3 And Goal From The 1. By Now My Shinxcter Is Ripping Man I Tell You. And Each time It's Hike And Run, I Texted Moto And Told Him We We're Fixing To Lose. Well On Fourth And One, I Thought? They'll Kick It And Win Crap! Well thier Kicker Was A Straight Line Kinda Guy. And Dang near Kicked The Guy Holding It During Pregame Warm-ups. So No Kick, Ok Hear We Go! Hike And Then Whistles And Yellow Laundry. And I'm Thinking We Jumped Off Sides. Oh Crap! Now My Guts And Butt Cheeks Are Calling It Quits. A Fart Here Splits Everything You Know. The Call Was Movement Against Manassas. Lord What A Gift. On 4th And 6 We Sacked The Qb In The Backfield. And Got The Ball With 1:18 And Ran Out The Clock. What A Game. And Preperation H And Ex-Lax Do Work. Ya'll Might Want to Jot That Down Somewheres. But We Won by The Skin of Our Teeth In Memphis.

Man These guys We're Men Among Men. Huge. Front line Offense And Defense All Over Six Foot And About 300 lbs Each. Enormous. I'd Still like To See Birth Certificates On Some Of Em, Heck All Of Em. And thier Defense Was Tough. And Quick to The Ball. Now For Some Ungodly reason Our Coach Thought We Needed To Play Thier Game. They Scored First And missed Going For Two. Then We Roared Back And Scored And Kicked Field goal. 6 minutes In The First. Then It Was pound The Crap Outta Each other And Punt Until The Final Minutes Of The Fourth. We Went Three And Out And Punted, They Recieved And Downed At The Nine. Then The Onslaught Started. Our Defense Melted. They Marched 6 to 10 Yards At A Click, And Ran A Different Guy From The Sideline Each play. Finally At the Three With 1:46 Remaining, The Pucker Factor Kicked In. And I Mean On A Scale Of 1 to 10 It Was A 12. They Was 1st And Goal From The 3. then They Was 2nd And Goal From The 2. Then They Was 3 And Goal From The 1. By Now My Shinxcter Is Ripping Man I Tell You. And Each time It's Hike And Run, I Texted Moto And Told Him We We're Fixing To Lose. Well On Fourth And One, I Thought? They'll Kick It And Win Crap! Well thier Kicker Was A Straight Line Kinda Guy. And Dang near Kicked The Guy Holding It During Pregame Warm-ups. So No Kick, Ok Hear We Go! Hike And Then Whistles And Yellow Laundry. And I'm Thinking We Jumped Off Sides. Oh Crap! Now My Guts And Butt Cheeks Are Calling It Quits. A Fart Here Splits Everything You Know. The Call Was Movement Against Manassas. Lord What A Gift. On 4th And 6 We Sacked The Qb In The Backfield. And Got The Ball With 1:18 And Ran Out The Clock. What A Game. And Preperation H And Ex-Lax Do Work. Ya'll Might Want to Jot That Down Somewheres. But We Won by The Skin of Our Teeth In Memphis.

LOL.........thanks I felt like I was at the game. Good job. I wasn't expecting you guys to get out of Memphis with a win, but I'm glad they proved me wrong!

LOL.........thanks I felt like I was at the game. Good job. I wasn't expecting you guys to get out of Memphis with a win, but I'm glad they proved me wrong!

I Figured We Would Win, Was Even Arrogant About It. But I Was Totally Overwhelmed At the Pure Size Of Thier Players. And Never Felt Score Would Be Close. But Man What A Game. Either Team Coulda Won. And As time Wore Down Things Got Real tight.

things might have changed since i played against them in 05 and saw film on them in 06 but those two years their offense was PLAIN! and thats why they lost and didn't get to far into the playoffs. but good luck to all. and i hope wc has a new playbook or it will be a long night

lol plain? u dont have a clue man

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if you only knew

Still wouldn't matter. Calling WC offense plain I know they don't have a clue. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Still wouldn't matter. Calling WC offense plain I know they don't have a clue. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

well i guess if you read what he said he would know now would'nt he said IF it was like in 05 it was PLAIN,,,, so if and i say if you know it differnt then he don't huh