Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all i have to say is if we play like we did last year against Jo Byrns we will get our tails kicked again.....but saying that Jo Byrns doesnt have the same offense they had last year with #7 at QB and #1 at RB....so i really dont know what to say about Jo Byrns' offense this year....it will be a great game....WC CANNOT turn the ball over or it will be a long night....

I EXPECT A GOOD GAME. FROM WHAT I SEEM TO BE HEARING EITHER TEAM COULD WIN. THIS SHOULD BE A VERY GOOD PLAYOFF GAME, BUT THE MEDIA WILL NOT GIVE IT THE COVERAGE IT DESERVES. IF IT WERE NOT FOR COACH T THE CLASSIC BATTLES BETWEEN JBS AND MTP IN 05 AND 06 WOULD JUST FALL THROUGH THE CRACKS. BUT PEOPLE POSTING HELPS SMALLER DIVISION TEAMS GET SOME CREDIT THE DESERVE.

To set the record straight idk where all of u other CoachT's got this crazy idea that TAP3 is Wayne Co's Qb I know Tap personally and hes not the Qb just 2 put that theory 2 bed

i said the same thing on the collinwood thread it doesnt work....i guess they have that idea stuck in their head.....and its not cot comin out.....and since we are on the matter of our qb...how does the JB qb satck up with ours????Just a lil convo

I EXPECT A GOOD GAME. FROM WHAT I SEEM TO BE HEARING EITHER TEAM COULD WIN. THIS SHOULD BE A VERY GOOD PLAYOFF GAME, BUT THE MEDIA WILL NOT GIVE IT THE COVERAGE IT DESERVES. IF IT WERE NOT FOR COACH T THE CLASSIC BATTLES BETWEEN JBS AND MTP IN 05 AND 06 WOULD JUST FALL THROUGH THE CRACKS. BUT PEOPLE POSTING HELPS SMALLER DIVISION TEAMS GET SOME CREDIT THE DESERVE.

I do think either team can win which makes for a very exciting ball game. Who's going to execute the best and who's going to control the line of scrimmage. WC MAY have more athletes than JB but they're young so that could be a big equalizer. I'd like to hear a little more about WC's line. Anybody have any thoughts? Who coaches WC's linemen and what's his credentials.

I do think either team can win which makes for a very exciting ball game. Who's going to execute the best and who's going to control the line of scrimmage. WC MAY have more athletes than JB but they're young so that could be a big equalizer. I'd like to hear a little more about WC's line. Anybody have any thoughts? Who coaches WC's linemen and what's his credentials.

what does wayne county think about only 27% of everybody pickin them to win?