Maryville Rebels vs Knox West Rebels

RebFan101

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Sol that the weather and wet conditions may play into this. In the end though the quality will show through and as greyrider said GQ usually does not run up the score so I believe you will see a typical Maryville in the playoffs kind of score. Maybe something like Marville 38 West 12. Just to much talent for West to handle for 4 quarters although they can be a very dangerous team so no direspect intended. If Maryville looks down the road and they usually do not then things could be differant but for now I will stick with my prediction.

Horst

I'm picking Maryville 28, West 7. Maryville is even more automatic than a Horst MUHLMANN field goal for the Cincinnati Bengals back in the day.

Pretty good pick, the final 28-6 Maryville.

Maryville looked very good. No turnovers, 1 penality (Holding) and solid defence. Gave up no points till second string was in in the 4th. Solid win One down side. Punting! Not up to Maryville standards and I am sure it will be fixed.

Rhea Co next! Road Trip!

Pretty good pick, the final 28-6 Maryville.

Maryville looked very good. No turnovers, 1 penality (Holding) and solid defence. Gave up no points till second string was in in the 4th. Solid win One down side. Punting! Not up to Maryville standards and I am sure it will be fixed.

Rhea Co next! Road Trip!

Thanks for the recognition FBE. When HorstMuleman calls for a prediction from me, I feel like I have to deliver.

I agree with your assessment of the game. It was a very workmanlike performance. Man, there was some tremendous hitting by Maryville tonight! The hit on the kickoff return that caused the fumble, the qb sacks by Smith and McCoy, and the block on the punt return by #52. It seemed to me that the hits energized the team and the crowd and helped Maryville really get into the game after a relatively slow start.

Thanks for the recognition FBE. When HorstMuleman calls for a prediction from me, I feel like I have to deliver.

I agree with your assessment of the game. It was a very workmanlike performance. Man, there was some tremendous hitting by Maryville tonight! The hit on the kickoff return that caused the fumble, the qb sacks by Smith and McCoy, and the block on the punt return by #52. It seemed to me that the hits energized the team and the crowd and helped Maryville really get into the game after a relatively slow start.

Norman Dale I agree and concur with your assessment I'll side bet that there will be some sore West Rebels in the morning.

oh really??? i coulda sworn the year was 08 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> , i guess i needa lay off the booze /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

in football this is the 08-09 season. last year was the 07-08 season, maples last one was the 06-07 season i think.

Rebels /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What's L on Phil's hat for.. Your mean to him.. Those players let him down some as well don't you think?

How about your next few games before State any challenges their for you Rebels or will you breeze through again this year?

Anyway I'll be at the Boro with my big dude to see what happens. Heads up, Henry Co. they are for real as you are. If this match up happens it should be one of the better ones in many years in the 4A State title game.

Good luck on the rest /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />