Cascade vs. McEwen

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

Russell you have been pretty good in your assessments of each game this year how do you see this one playing out?

I think this game will be decided Early.Momentum will be a big factor.Cascades Qb keeps plays alive.

Mcewen will have to keep him Pressured but not let him get past the line of scrimmage he is a good open field runner.Since the first game McEwens found a kicker and doesn't kick onside kicks.Not letting their opponent start at the 50 helps alot.If Mcewen holds on to the ball it could be close but if we play like the first game or the Jo Byrnes game it could get ugly for us.I done't predict a low scoring game.Im hoping for a race to the end

McEwen 50

Cascade 50

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams! One of you SHOULD win this game!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Safe travels for McEwen. Don't forget to keep me posted! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Cascade won the first game aganist McEwen, and they will win this one 2.

from the National Weather Service, the forecast for Wartrace:

REST OF TODAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. A 40 PERCENT CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN

THE AFTERNOON. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 60S. SOUTH WINDS 5 TO 10 MPH.

.TONIGHT...SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS. LOWS IN THE MID 40S.

WEST WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH. CHANCE OF RAIN NEAR 100 PERCENT.

I believe it's going to be a replay of the week-two weather and the results of the game will also be the same.

Go Champions !!!

I think Cascade wins the game. If we don't play well or are unable to get any turnovers, it will be a one score game. If McEwen has 2 or more turnovers, Cascade wins by 14 or more.

I think that Cascade takes this one by 14 even without turnovers. I don't think that McEwen will turn the ball over I think that they got it out of their system against us.

Cascade wins unless Tummins decides otherwise, aka Tummins explodes. Cascade 32-14

Thats what we are hoping for!!! Obviously and especially with the rain AGAIN dont expect to see the ball flying through the air tonight like we tried last game. The plan is simple or at least I hope its our plan..(you never know)...slow methodic long drives to keep the ball out of Cascade's hands with that high powered offense in hopes that Mr. Tummins decides he just doesnt want to be tackled anymore and has one of those 250+ nights. And on D...bring heat off the corners to try and contain yall's QB and run lots of stunts to create breakdowns in the blocking scheme's for some trap backs. Oh and I cant forget the part about please Coach Nolen dont get in man coverage...zone out these guys and play the quick outs and dont let anything over the top like last time.

This is my first post because I guess I didnt realize that Coach T had all this awesome stuff on it but I did want to mention something about Ethan Tummins that people not from McEwen doesnt know......He is just as great of a person off the field as he is a running back on the field in our Community. A very respectful fine young man. Also has a great GPA. And is EXTREMELY humble.

Its amazing to me that he has that internal motor that never stops driving when he gets the ball put in his hands 25 times per game but on top of that he plays every other down as well...punt, punt return, kickoff, kickoff return, extra point FG, and Defensive Safety. On Defense he is one of the leading tacklers on the team and has a few interceptions just to add to his wrap sheet. Just wanted to point out that there is more to this kid than just some good moves.

Good luck Cascade this game should be a really close one as long as we dont turn the ball over.

Thats what we are hoping for!!! Obviously and especially with the rain AGAIN dont expect to see the ball flying through the air tonight like we tried last game. The plan is simple or at least I hope its our plan..(you never know)...slow methodic long drives to keep the ball out of Cascade's hands with that high powered offense in hopes that Mr. Tummins decides he just doesnt want to be tackled anymore and has one of those 250+ nights. And on D...bring heat off the corners to try and contain yall's QB and run lots of stunts to create breakdowns in the blocking scheme's for some trap backs. Oh and I cant forget the part about please Coach Nolen dont get in man coverage...zone out these guys and play the quick outs and dont let anything over the top like last time.

This is my first post because I guess I didnt realize that Coach T had all this awesome stuff on it but I did want to mention something about Ethan Tummins that people not from McEwen doesnt know......He is just as great of a person off the field as he is a running back on the field in our Community. A very respectful fine young man. Also has a great GPA. And is EXTREMELY humble.

Its amazing to me that he has that internal motor that never stops driving when he gets the ball put in his hands 25 times per game but on top of that he plays every other down as well...punt, punt return, kickoff, kickoff return, extra point FG, and Defensive Safety. On Defense he is one of the leading tacklers on the team and has a few interceptions just to add to his wrap sheet. Just wanted to point out that there is more to this kid than just some good moves.

Good luck Cascade this game should be a really close one as long as we dont turn the ball over.

Welcome to CoachT. I can assure you, we are well aware of what a fantastic player Tummins is. He was the talk of the town after our last game. We definitely haven't seen anyone who could equal him all year. Have a safe trip down.