Cascade vs. McEwen

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

HELLO !!!??? Where are my NAY sayers now.

First things first, Tummins has more heart than 95% of the high school players in Tennessee.

He was injured on McEwens first drive on the TD score & limped around the rest of the game.

Way to go #33 our respect, you have earned.

NOW, for all the people "TRYING" to talk trash to me for the past 7 days.

SHHHHHHHHHHHH !! Look at us now. All the talk you were doing about this is a

different Mc Ewen team, YOU WERE RIGHT, Cascade put 55 on ya this time. So

to that I say........ Mc WHO ?? There were multiple times I saw McEwen players

grabbing at air. Like i've said all year to my Cascade 12th man fans on the fence.

SPEED KILLS BABY !! See ya next year ! Mc Whoen

Now to the matter at hand. My game ball goes to #5 Javar Taylor. That young man was crushing

McEwen defenders, He ran over at least 3 inside the 5 yd line on his TD runs. In that driving rain

we had tonight ? That guy's scary, but your defense knows that already.

OK CHAMPIONS ! ! ! STAY /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> HUNGRY ! ! !

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Mcewen on a great season. They have a tough team that never gave up. Tummins is a heck of a ball player and I hope he gets a shot to play at the college level. The Champs finally put the offensive output to use in all aspects tonight against an agressive and talented team. The rain is not a problem for Cascade and they are the real deal. JB will come into the game Friday with alot of motivation due to Cascade handing them their only loss in week 9 of the season. I do not see a blow out in this game. It will probably be alot like last time but I expect both teams to put more on the board this week. I sure do hope we have the ball last again and home field will come into play this week. Hats off to Jb on going down to WC and winnng convincingly.

What a season....I am so proud of our team. McEwen Warriors will always be #1 in my book. You didn't give up and you played ball until the end. To Cascade..... "Congratulations." You do have a great team. I do have to say though that I think the players on the field tonight showed a lot more class thansome of the fans they have on this website. Of course I won't mention any names, but the word CASCADE does appear in their Coach T screen name. (I can think of at least two.) I have to say good luck to both Cascade and Jo Byrns. You have both earned the respect of our team. Good luck next week.

Congrats to Cascade on a great win! Played very well and get better every game. On a side note, I just wanna tip my hat to Ethan Tummins for gutting it out and hanging in there despite playing with a bad wing. Even the Cascade fans were begging for him to leave the field after the game got out of hand before he got seriously hurt. That kid is all heart. He's the William Wallace of Region 5.

I want to first off congratulate McEwen on a great season! You guys are small in numbers, but big in heart. I stood at the gate when your team came off the field and patted everyone of those kids on the back and told them to keep their head high they had an incredible season. They were one of only 16 teams to make it that far in 1A ball. Great Job!!

Mr. Tummins, I feel proud to say I was the first person to speak with you after you made you last trip off a high school field. I'm hopeful it will lead to your first trip on a college field. What an outstanding player and young man you are. Even after a tough loss, you showed me what a true sportsman you are. We all saw you injure that should trying to extend the ball over the goal line on the first TD, and continue to play on. I know anytime a player of your caliber is holding his arm the entire game you have to be in great pain. You still made a huge hit on Javour Taylor in the 4th that prevented a TD. Text book tackle! I'm a huge fan of yours as I told you last night and look forward to seeing which College coach is smart enough to give you a shot at the next level!

Finally, for my Champions! WOW.........You guys never cease to amaze me! I'm so fortunate to watch one of the best 1A teams the past three years. You guys give me something to look forward to each and every week. We parents are so very proud of you! Coaches, you have made leaps and strides this season with this group of kids. Yes the talent is obviously there, but without great leadership, it wouldn't translate into these huge victories. You'll all go down in the boooks as the greatest players and Coaches to ever walk a Cascade sideline (collectively).. 12-0!!!!!!! What else can be said.. Keep it up and don't be content until we are standing in The Boro!!

I want to first off congratulate McEwen on a great season! You guys are small in numbers, but big in heart. I stood at the gate when your team came off the field and patted everyone of those kids on the back and told them to keep their head high they had an incredible season. They were one of only 16 teams to make it that far in 1A ball. Great Job!!

Mr. Tummins, I feel proud to say I was the first person to speak with you after you made you last trip off a high school field. I'm hopeful it will lead to your first trip on a college field. What an outstanding player and young man you are. Even after a tough loss, you showed me what a true sportsman you are. We all saw you injure that should trying to extend the ball over the goal line on the first TD, and continue to play on. I know anytime a player of your caliber is holding his arm the entire game you have to be in great pain. You still made a huge hit on Javour Taylor in the 4th that prevented a TD. Text book tackle! I'm a huge fan of yours as I told you last night and look forward to seeing which College coach is smart enough to give you a shot at the next level!

Finally, for my Champions! WOW.........You guys never cease to amaze me! I'm so fortunate to watch one of the best 1A teams the past three years. You guys give me something to look forward to each and every week. We parents are so very proud of you! Coaches, you have made leaps and strides this season with this group of kids. Yes the talent is obviously there, but without great leadership, it wouldn't translate into these huge victories. You'll all go down in the boooks as the greatest players and Coaches to ever walk a Cascade sideline (collectively).. 12-0!!!!!!! What else can be said.. Keep it up and don't be content until we are standing in The Boro!!

Congrats to cascade on your win over McEwen.

What a season....I am so proud of our team. McEwen Warriors will always be #1 in my book. You didn't give up and you played ball until the end. To Cascade..... "Congratulations." You do have a great team. I do have to say though that I think the players on the field tonight showed a lot more class thansome of the fans they have on this website. Of course I won't mention any names, but the word CASCADE does appear in their Coach T screen name. (I can think of at least two.) I have to say good luck to both Cascade and Jo Byrns. You have both earned the respect of our team. Good luck next week.

how many starters does mcewen have coming back next year?

how did that group do this year? didn't they play waverly? how did that one turn out?

We ended up 6-3. Started 0-3. Waverly was a complete catastrophe this year. We were running the wrong defense and the wrong offense and had several players out of position for their capabilities. The beginning of week 4 we changed all that and went 6-0 to finish the year. The team that played waverly never existed again after all the changes were made.

how did that group do this year? didn't they play waverly? how did that one turn out?

We ended up 6-3. Started 0-3. Waverly was a complete catastrophe this year. We were running the wrong defense and the wrong offense and had several players out of position for their capabilities. The beginning of week 4 we changed all that and went 6-0 to finish the year. The team that played waverly never existed again after all the changes were made.