FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a kid or two playing at Cascade for the past seven or eight years since their Jr high .dont post on here alot because of that. But I know that Ken and his staff have prepaird these kids for this week. In my opinion this staff has done a remarkable job with these kids. They will not quit they will not give up, that is the difference this year. THESE KIDS LISTEN!!!!!!!!!! Be ready the Stable will be rockin. That big horse head was huge 11!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

GOOOOOOOOOOOO CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I will step in here and correct you. I haven't been negative toward region 6 at all this year. Last year?? Heck ya. After MP knocked us out of the playoffs last season I haven't been at all negative toward your region. Not picking your team to win in the playoffs doesn't translate into a negative comment. I don't know where you got that from.

If you don't believe me, ask WHOLDER from MP about my attitude toward your region this season. He and I probably had the biggest spat on these boards last year and as far as I know we have been very civil with each other this season.

As for McTownGirl, I gave up that battle a long time ago. Everything that has come out of her mouth all year revolves around the lack of respect for her team and I got tired of it about week four. The only thing I actually got on her about was her statement a couple of weeks ago that if her team played us again right now, they'd beat us for sure. She had no doubt about it!

"A few of them never even came off the field. I don't remember the score, but it was very close until mid way or so of the 3rd quarter. I have no doubt that our guys could beat Cascade right now. None whatsoever...."

Those were my exact words I posted on Oct. 30. Notice the word "Could". I am not quite sure where you interpreted that as "They'd beat us for sure." Oh well.....take it however you want it.

GO BIG RED!!

Actually, I will step in here and correct you. I haven't been negative toward region 6 at all this year. Last year?? Heck ya. After MP knocked us out of the playoffs last season I haven't been at all negative toward your region. Not picking your team to win in the playoffs doesn't translate into a negative comment. I don't know where you got that from.

If you don't believe me, ask WHOLDER from MP about my attitude toward your region this season. He and I probably had the biggest spat on these boards last year and as far as I know we have been very civil with each other this season.

As for McTownGirl, I gave up that battle a long time ago. Everything that has come out of her mouth all year revolves around the lack of respect for her team and I got tired of it about week four. The only thing I actually got on her about was her statement a couple of weeks ago that if her team played us again right now, they'd beat us for sure. She had no doubt about it!

i may have wrote somethin i didnt realize, but i didnt accuse/mean to accuse you of it...just treyvol, which i have no problem with, heck it makes for a fun week...and its hard to say treyvol isnt biased(i think part of it, is just him tryin to tick people off) but i havnt seen you post anythign negative.

i may have wrote somethin i didnt realize, but i didnt accuse/mean to accuse you of it...just treyvol, which i have no problem with, heck it makes for a fun week...and its hard to say treyvol isnt biased(i think part of it, is just him tryin to tick people off) but i havnt seen you post anythign negative.

I do enjoy getting a rise out of people, no doubt about it. If someone throws facts and stats my way thats what I am looking for. I am also very confident in Cascade's abilities and how good they really are and the potential they have. You should check out www.t-g.com and go to the sports section and check out the write up for the game tommorrow night. Its like the QB was thinking the same thing I was saying the past week about them not even playing to their potential yet. It should be a decent game tommorrow night and from what I hear the field is an absolute disaster from the rain all week and the game from last week.

GO CHAMPS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />