FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoachT. I can assure you, we are well aware of what a fantastic player Tummins is. He was the talk of the town after our last game. We definitely haven't seen anyone who could equal him all year. Have a safe trip down.

Thanks...its like a 72 hour drive or something to get there...hahaha.....but as for #33 the only time I have seen him struggle at all this year or at least slip the first or second contact has been against JB. Omg their linebackers (especially #5) are awesome. They are fundamentally sound. I started watching #5 pre-snap and everything down to his first step is text-book and man is he strong. They shut our running game down for the most part but us giving the ball up 6 times that game was more than we could overcome. We moved it well up and down the field but each time we were getting in scoring position ---BOOM---TURNOVER!!!...and to be honest they were pretty much the same way.

Question...you and some of the others seem to keep up with the other teams pretty well....How good is Wayne county and can they beat JB. I know the head coach very well and both of his son's (who are the Qb and the reciever) and I know that he says they will win but whats the real deal. is there offense really good enough to move on JB?

Thanks...its like a 72 hour drive or something to get there...hahaha.....but as for #33 the only time I have seen him struggle at all this year or at least slip the first or second contact has been against JB. Omg their linebackers (especially #5) are awesome. They are fundamentally sound. I started watching #5 pre-snap and everything down to his first step is text-book and man is he strong. They shut our running game down for the most part but us giving the ball up 6 times that game was more than we could overcome. We moved it well up and down the field but each time we were getting in scoring position ---BOOM---TURNOVER!!!...and to be honest they were pretty much the same way.

Question...you and some of the others seem to keep up with the other teams pretty well....How good is Wayne county and can they beat JB. I know the head coach very well and both of his son's (who are the Qb and the reciever) and I know that he says they will win but whats the real deal. is there offense really good enough to move on JB?

Almost time to get on th road before the nuts in Nashville start going crazy. C11 get ready for they thumping. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I honestly have no idea. I only know what I read on here and judging by that, the Titans wouldn't stand a chance.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I honestly have no idea. I only know what I read on here and judging by that, the Titans wouldn't stand a chance....

yeah , your right the only problem in cascade is on there side of the bracket and there is no way anyone no one can beat such a team as cascade did any of you know there 11-0 i mean no one told me , i dont know how i missed it no one has said it before, they are GOOD, nigh on unstoppable a virtual goliath you should just go and read about it cascade11 and treyvols are sure to fill you in if you dont know , not to mention a fan like cascade11 on there side , for you mcewen fans who dont know it will only rain when you have the ball tonight because the all powerful one has deemed it so.

because after all if any fans other than cascade fans come on here and post how they think there team is pretty good and how they think they may win a game you cocky, arrogant, your overlooking teams ,or you somehow think your above other teams and your just plain ignorant or and idiot but if you look at the threads the cascade, mcewen, and wc fans are all posting basically the same things, we are all proud of our teams and support them and were all allowed to do so , just some people dont think so

I honestly have no idea. I only know what I read on here and judging by that, the Titans wouldn't stand a chance.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL WE COMMING FOR YA FOOTSTEP'S AND YOU BETTER HAVE MORE TO EATY THAN A STINKING HOT DOG /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />