Sycamore @ Station Camp

Navydiver07

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU MUST NOT PLAY FOOTBALL. THIS TEAM WILL NOT GIVE UP. THEY PLAY WITH ALOT OF HEART AND THEY CAN BEAT SC. MEN (THAT RIGHT MEN ) YOU HAVE WORK HARD ALL SUMMER IN THE HEAT, GOT BEAT DOWN, & WHEN EVEROYONE ELES WAS OUT HAVING FUN AFTER SCHOOL Y'ALL PRACTICE FOR HOURS EVERYDAY. BUT YOU HAVE COME TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND PLAY AS A TEAM. NO ONE PICK US TO BE IN PLAYOFFS BUT WE ARE HERE NOW AND I BELIEVE IN MY HEART YOU CAN GO ALL THE WAY. YOUR 12 MAN WILL BE THERE TO SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY. GOOD LUCK TO MY WAREAGLES LOVE Y'ALL. PRAY THAT EVERYONE HAVE A INJURY FREE GAME. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well from what i saw at the game Station Camp came out a little slow in the first half, but we gave up after the first drive in the second half. Staion Camp wanted that game more and there wasn't anything we could do about it. Maybe this week will be different who knows.

Well from what i saw at the game Station Camp came out a little slow in the first half, but we gave up after the first drive in the second half. Staion Camp wanted that game more and there wasn't anything we could do about it. Maybe this week will be different who knows.

it will be a totally different game.. the first game these teams were playing in 3 inches of mud.. im looking foward to seeing some smashmouth football from sycamore look for a lot of rushing yards in this one. sycamore has soo much conofidence from beating THE powerhouse team in chattanooga.. this game will be won up front.. whatever line gets after the other will win.. im looking for sycamore to come out on top..like i said its hard to beat a team two times in one year.