Hillsboro vs. Mt Juliet 2nd Round

12NCS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I just couldn't contain myself. Wish I could be there but gotta work. Keep it going Bears so I can come watch round 3. Good luck to both teams. Just a lil more for MJ. We will need it.

It's definitely unique....I mean Bears, Panthers, Buccaneers, Bruins, Tigers, Wildcats, Rebels, etc.....BORING! I mean who wants to be any of those when you can be a BURRO! LOL! However, too easy if you ask me....HillsBORO Burros.

If my source is right 42-7 HHS at halftime. I've stated several times we played in a weak region and that our defense was nowhere close to last years D. Point proven. MJ is a very young team and I am excited with the new alignment and who we bring back next year including an awsome freshman class from this year. Should be an outstanding team next year barring alot of injuries. Still a great year for the Bears especially since this was supposed to be a rebuilding year. Good luck and thank you to our 7 SRs.

Good win Donkeys... Coach how you feeling about them Bucs.. Depending on the weather the wife and I might dine near this one and come see this one.

I have been wanting to see them Bucs this years team. If it's not going to rain we'll come help support our 4A rivals. This should be a slobber knocker here right Coach. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

O' I forgot.. Great season Bears you have many coming back for next season right? What will be the changes for you guys next year, if your still in 6 you would have to be my pick for for Region next season.

Enjoyed watching that Thursday night game with us on the tube. I guess O' coach Perry at the half lite a fuse on you dudes. Hopefully the Wildcats can find some talent for next season we're going to need it.

Good luck to you Bears. Working in the off season really helps if everyone stays after it. Can be big difference maker. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

O' I forgot.. Great season Bears you have many coming back for next season right? What will be the changes for you guys next year, if your still in 6 you would have to be my pick for for Region next season.

Enjoyed watching that Thursday night game with us on the tube. I guess O' coach Perry at the half lite a fuse on you dudes. Hopefully the Wildcats can find some talent for next season we're going to need it.

Good luck to you Bears. Working in the off season really helps if everyone stays after it. Can be big difference maker. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to HHS. I'm for one glad we won't have to play you all any more. Golfendude, we should be much improved next year but we will also be playing better competition every week. Good luck to your Clarksville team next year. HHS, it should be a tougher game for you next week and would love to see Beech represent our region but I don't see them being able to pull it off. HHS by 13.